Pick of the Week: Nike
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Ian Darby thinks Wieden & Kennedy has hit a hole in one with its golf commercial, "no cup is safe", for Nike: "This spot makes great use of the golfing talent on offer – the new Nike signing, Rory McIlroy, gives an especially good performance. A hugely entertaining piece of content, it moves along at a jolly pace and provoked more than one smile." The work was written by Shaine Edwards, art directed by Derrick Ho and directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive/Account Executive - Premium Publisher - Clapham Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Creative Services Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Leicestershire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'