Pick of the Week: Nike
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Ian Darby thinks Wieden & Kennedy has hit a hole in one with its golf commercial, "no cup is safe", for Nike: "This spot makes great use of the golfing talent on offer – the new Nike signing, Rory McIlroy, gives an especially good performance. A hugely entertaining piece of content, it moves along at a jolly pace and provoked more than one smile." The work was written by Shaine Edwards, art directed by Derrick Ho and directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44