Turkey of the Week: Kit Kat
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Anne Cassidy thinks Kit Kat’s "Chunky champions" ad, by JWT, is appalling: "These are supposed to be ‘comedy’ superheroes, but there are no laughs to be had. Instead, they just look sad and mentally deficient. They have names such as ‘Fudgeatron’ and ‘Coconutrix’ and, when they try to fight each other, are thwarted by their own dim-wittedness. The execution and direction have fallen short, resulting in the whole thing looking a bit of a mess. Unbelievably, this is part of a £5 million campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'