Turkey of the Week: Kit Kat
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Anne Cassidy thinks Kit Kat’s "Chunky champions" ad, by JWT, is appalling: "These are supposed to be ‘comedy’ superheroes, but there are no laughs to be had. Instead, they just look sad and mentally deficient. They have names such as ‘Fudgeatron’ and ‘Coconutrix’ and, when they try to fight each other, are thwarted by their own dim-wittedness. The execution and direction have fallen short, resulting in the whole thing looking a bit of a mess. Unbelievably, this is part of a £5 million campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media