Diary - Adland, strike a pose
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Do you roll your eyes when you see the Duchess of Cambridge in yet another boring pair of beige stilettos? Kate Moss (pictured) starting to look a bit samey to you? Then you must be someone to whom fashion matters.
If you work in a media agency, you could be rewarded for your efforts to make the world a more interesting place via your outfit choice.
Elle has teamed up with Campaign to find media’s most stylish person and we’re sending our street-style team into agencies to find him or her. The panel of judges comprises Lorraine Candy, Elle’s editor-in-chief, Anne-Marie Curtis, its fashion director, and Campaign’s editor, Danny Rogers. To enter, simply send a full-length picture of yourself to email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building