Campaign Magazine is now available on iPad - Watch here
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 10:04AM
Downloadable within minutes, the industry bible is a must have for everyone working in the ad industry. The highlights include...
The must-read sections from the magazine, from Close-Up and Media to Opinion, New-Business Rankings and The Work.
A new issue available for download every Thursday
Offline reading so you can read all your downloaded issues without an internet connection
Enhanced articles that bring The Work to life through galleries and video that can be viewed on the page when you're connected
Designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, you can search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
Share articles on leading social media platforms and e-mail
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne