Campaign Magazine is now available on iPad - Watch here
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 10:04AM
Downloadable within minutes, the industry bible is a must have for everyone working in the ad industry. The highlights include...
The must-read sections from the magazine, from Close-Up and Media to Opinion, New-Business Rankings and The Work.
A new issue available for download every Thursday
Offline reading so you can read all your downloaded issues without an internet connection
Enhanced articles that bring The Work to life through galleries and video that can be viewed on the page when you're connected
Designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, you can search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
Share articles on leading social media platforms and e-mail
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires