Campaign Magazine is now available on iPad - Watch here
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 10:04AM
Downloadable within minutes, the industry bible is a must have for everyone working in the ad industry. The highlights include...
The must-read sections from the magazine, from Close-Up and Media to Opinion, New-Business Rankings and The Work.
A new issue available for download every Thursday
Offline reading so you can read all your downloaded issues without an internet connection
Enhanced articles that bring The Work to life through galleries and video that can be viewed on the page when you're connected
Designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, you can search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
Share articles on leading social media platforms and e-mail
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Publisher Development - Ad Tech Ultimate Asset £65000 - £90000 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION , City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER (FANTASTIC SALARY + LOCATION + BENEFITS) Ultimate Asset £27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Copy (Content) Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum, North London