campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 11:12AM
Purchase single copies, three or six month subscriptions via your iTunes account using In App Purchases, prices are as follows...
- Single issue price: £3.99
- 3 months subscription: £44.99
- 6 months subscription: £89.99
Already a Premium Campaign subscriber?
If you are a Premium Campaign subscriber (print + online access), access to Campaign iPad edition is included FREE in your subscription package for a limited time only. Simply download the app and follow the instructions. You can access Campaign iPad edition by using your existing Brand Republic login details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £300.00 per day , London
- Operations Manager / Production Manager - Creative Agency Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Bids & Proposals Manager - B2B Financial Services ADLIB Up to GBP35K+excellent benefits, Gloucestershire
- Digital Strategist for Forward Thinking Creative Agency Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Forget the ‘Store of the Future’; brands need to think about the store of tomorrow
Technological innovations are everywhere, and while we may hear about a number of fascinating new developments, few will actually truly define the future of retail. Considering the changing landscape, technology is irrelevant if you don’t first understand both the behaviours and motivations of consumers in a hyper-connected, multi-channel world.