I am a Campaign subscriber. Can I get access to editions as part of my subscription?
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 11:58AM
If you are a Campaign print or premium subscriber then you can access the iPad edition for free - here's how.
If you haven't previously activated your subscription, simply click here and complete the form. You will then receive an email with a username and password, which you can use to sign-in on the App Store. Forgotten your password? Please click here. For assistance contact Customer Support at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 8267 8121.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + tax free, Dubai
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy