I am a Campaign subscriber. Can I get access to editions as part of my subscription?
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 11:58AM
If you are a Campaign print or premium subscriber then you can access the iPad edition for free - here's how.
If you haven't previously activated your subscription, simply click here and complete the form. You will then receive an email with a username and password, which you can use to sign-in on the App Store. Forgotten your password? Please click here. For assistance contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 8267 8121.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned