I am a Campaign print subscriber but I don't know my username and password?
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 12:19PM
You may need to activate your account - here's how.
If you haven't previously activated your subscription, simply click here and complete the form. You will then receive an email with a username and password, which you can use to sign-in on the App Store. Forgotten your password? Please click here. For assistance contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 8267 8121.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Creative / Lead Creative | Leading technology/gaming br Salt £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'