Will new issues automatically download?
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 12:25PM
Yes the latest edition of campaign should download automatically overnight. We'll send you a message to notify you when new issues are available, providing you have 'Notifications' turned on in your iPad's 'Settings'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 plus bens , Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
Social Brands: Part Five – Change is coming
For the past few decades, marketing has been dominated by a mass-media paradigm. During that time, we’ve defined the ‘best’ marketing as that which makes the most efficient use of broadcast media, and as a result, we’ve spent decades perfecting an approach that’s all about reducing the cost of interrupting people.