Diary - Piste off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:49PM
Some people will do anything for a free alcoholic drink and skiers in Austria this week were no different.
Coors Light, the sponsor of the snowboarding and skiing festival in Austria, Snowbombing, knew how to lift people’s spirits by offering a free bottle of beer to anyone able to play the panpipes made from Coors Light bottles to the song, ‘Take my breadth away’ – as featured by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the TV ad.
Many managed to complete the seemingly difficult task, but others were left out in the cold and piste off.
If you have a Diary story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Executive - Muisc Retail - London Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + fantastic benefits , London
- Marketing Manager - Retail / Leisure Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Glastonbury
- Digital Marketing Manager - Manchester - Marketing Manager, SEO Adam Recruitment £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executives x 2 Timbmet Competitive pay and benefits package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad