Diary - Piste off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:49PM
Some people will do anything for a free alcoholic drink and skiers in Austria this week were no different.
Coors Light, the sponsor of the snowboarding and skiing festival in Austria, Snowbombing, knew how to lift people’s spirits by offering a free bottle of beer to anyone able to play the panpipes made from Coors Light bottles to the song, ‘Take my breadth away’ – as featured by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the TV ad.
Many managed to complete the seemingly difficult task, but others were left out in the cold and piste off.
If you have a Diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Story Recruitment up to £45K + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Strategy Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media