Diary - Piste off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:49PM
Some people will do anything for a free alcoholic drink and skiers in Austria this week were no different.
Coors Light, the sponsor of the snowboarding and skiing festival in Austria, Snowbombing, knew how to lift people’s spirits by offering a free bottle of beer to anyone able to play the panpipes made from Coors Light bottles to the song, ‘Take my breadth away’ – as featured by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the TV ad.
Many managed to complete the seemingly difficult task, but others were left out in the cold and piste off.
If you have a Diary story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad