Diary - Piste off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:49PM
Some people will do anything for a free alcoholic drink and skiers in Austria this week were no different.
Coors Light, the sponsor of the snowboarding and skiing festival in Austria, Snowbombing, knew how to lift people’s spirits by offering a free bottle of beer to anyone able to play the panpipes made from Coors Light bottles to the song, ‘Take my breadth away’ – as featured by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the TV ad.
Many managed to complete the seemingly difficult task, but others were left out in the cold and piste off.
If you have a Diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief