Diary - Piste off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:49PM
Some people will do anything for a free alcoholic drink and skiers in Austria this week were no different.
Coors Light, the sponsor of the snowboarding and skiing festival in Austria, Snowbombing, knew how to lift people’s spirits by offering a free bottle of beer to anyone able to play the panpipes made from Coors Light bottles to the song, ‘Take my breadth away’ – as featured by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the TV ad.
Many managed to complete the seemingly difficult task, but others were left out in the cold and piste off.
If you have a Diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne