Diary - Piste off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:49PM
Some people will do anything for a free alcoholic drink and skiers in Austria this week were no different.
Coors Light, the sponsor of the snowboarding and skiing festival in Austria, Snowbombing, knew how to lift people’s spirits by offering a free bottle of beer to anyone able to play the panpipes made from Coors Light bottles to the song, ‘Take my breadth away’ – as featured by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the TV ad.
Many managed to complete the seemingly difficult task, but others were left out in the cold and piste off.
If you have a Diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazig Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Sports Audio Division Ultimate Asset £60000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Concessions & Partnerships Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 per annum + Immediate Start, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday