Diary: Pick of the week - VCCP/comparethemarket.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Noel Bussey loves the simplicity of VCCP's comparethemeerkat.com ads for comparethemarket.com:
"Ads don't need to be pretty and clever all the time; sometimes a solid idea based on a simple play on words is all you need. And a Russian meerkat. But the best bit comes in pushing that idea to its cheeky conclusion and creating a comparethemeerkat.com site that actually compares meerkats." The ads were created by Matt Lloyd, Rich Connell and Clem Woodward, and directed by Darren Walsh at Passion Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure