Diary: Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi Q5
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has, quite simply, drawn on a box for inspiration in its ad for the Audi Q5, and Anne Cassidy is suitably impressed:
"The ad involves not much more than a line-drawn animated character and a very malleable cardboard box, and yet is the most captivating and elegantly crafted I've seen in a long time." The film was written and art directed by Joakim Saul and Maja Sernqvist, and directed by Aaron Duffy and Russell Brooke through Passion Pictures and First Avenue Machine respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3