Diary: Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi Q5
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has, quite simply, drawn on a box for inspiration in its ad for the Audi Q5, and Anne Cassidy is suitably impressed:
"The ad involves not much more than a line-drawn animated character and a very malleable cardboard box, and yet is the most captivating and elegantly crafted I've seen in a long time." The film was written and art directed by Joakim Saul and Maja Sernqvist, and directed by Aaron Duffy and Russell Brooke through Passion Pictures and First Avenue Machine respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'