Diary: Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi Q5
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has, quite simply, drawn on a box for inspiration in its ad for the Audi Q5, and Anne Cassidy is suitably impressed:
"The ad involves not much more than a line-drawn animated character and a very malleable cardboard box, and yet is the most captivating and elegantly crafted I've seen in a long time." The film was written and art directed by Joakim Saul and Maja Sernqvist, and directed by Aaron Duffy and Russell Brooke through Passion Pictures and First Avenue Machine respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement