Diary: Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi Q5
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has, quite simply, drawn on a box for inspiration in its ad for the Audi Q5, and Anne Cassidy is suitably impressed:
"The ad involves not much more than a line-drawn animated character and a very malleable cardboard box, and yet is the most captivating and elegantly crafted I've seen in a long time." The film was written and art directed by Joakim Saul and Maja Sernqvist, and directed by Aaron Duffy and Russell Brooke through Passion Pictures and First Avenue Machine respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Norwich
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure