Diary: Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi Q5
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has, quite simply, drawn on a box for inspiration in its ad for the Audi Q5, and Anne Cassidy is suitably impressed:
"The ad involves not much more than a line-drawn animated character and a very malleable cardboard box, and yet is the most captivating and elegantly crafted I've seen in a long time." The film was written and art directed by Joakim Saul and Maja Sernqvist, and directed by Aaron Duffy and Russell Brooke through Passion Pictures and First Avenue Machine respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy