Diary: Turkey of the week - Rapier/Yell
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 12:00AM
Kate Nettleton is slowly going mad because she can't get the bloody theme tune of this Yell ad by Rapier out of her head:
"Fair enough, this ad certainly does the job of getting you to remember the number but, my god, could they not have done it in a less irritating way? The song takes over your brain like a large, very cancerous tumour - it could deservedly replace the Barney theme tune in the torture repertoire of the merciless interrogators at Guantanamo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business