Diary: Turkey of the week - Rapier/Yell
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 12:00AM
Kate Nettleton is slowly going mad because she can't get the bloody theme tune of this Yell ad by Rapier out of her head:
"Fair enough, this ad certainly does the job of getting you to remember the number but, my god, could they not have done it in a less irritating way? The song takes over your brain like a large, very cancerous tumour - it could deservedly replace the Barney theme tune in the torture repertoire of the merciless interrogators at Guantanamo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne