Diary: Pick of the week - VCCP/comparethemarket
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 12:00AM
Noel Bussey can't believe how much VCCP has improved the comparethemarket work:
"But it has. The bloopers reel is perfectly executed and moves the campaign on wonderfully. The humour is pitch perfect for the rest of the campaign. But its real genius is in cementing Aleksandr as a real character. I can't help but love him - even if he did ask my girlfriend out for a drink on Twitter." It was written and art directed by Matt Lloyd, Rich Connell and Clem Woodward, and directed by Darren Walsh at Passion Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Digital Marketing Exec | Travel | £30k Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)
- Senior Shopper Insights Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£62K + Generous Car Allowance + Bonus, London (Greater)