Diary: Pick of the week - VCCP/comparethemarket
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 12:00AM
Noel Bussey can't believe how much VCCP has improved the comparethemarket work:
"But it has. The bloopers reel is perfectly executed and moves the campaign on wonderfully. The humour is pitch perfect for the rest of the campaign. But its real genius is in cementing Aleksandr as a real character. I can't help but love him - even if he did ask my girlfriend out for a drink on Twitter." It was written and art directed by Matt Lloyd, Rich Connell and Clem Woodward, and directed by Darren Walsh at Passion Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne