Diary: Pick of the week - VCCP/comparethemarket
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 12:00AM
Noel Bussey can't believe how much VCCP has improved the comparethemarket work:
"But it has. The bloopers reel is perfectly executed and moves the campaign on wonderfully. The humour is pitch perfect for the rest of the campaign. But its real genius is in cementing Aleksandr as a real character. I can't help but love him - even if he did ask my girlfriend out for a drink on Twitter." It was written and art directed by Matt Lloyd, Rich Connell and Clem Woodward, and directed by Darren Walsh at Passion Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)