Diary: Pick of the week - VCCP/comparethemarket
Campaign, Friday, 03 April 2009 12:00AM
Noel Bussey can't believe how much VCCP has improved the comparethemarket work:
"But it has. The bloopers reel is perfectly executed and moves the campaign on wonderfully. The humour is pitch perfect for the rest of the campaign. But its real genius is in cementing Aleksandr as a real character. I can't help but love him - even if he did ask my girlfriend out for a drink on Twitter." It was written and art directed by Matt Lloyd, Rich Connell and Clem Woodward, and directed by Darren Walsh at Passion Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.