Diary: Pick of the week - DDB/Budweiser
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 July 2009 12:00AM
Matt Williams can't fail to feel upbeat after watching DDB's latest spot for Budweiser:
"The ad is bright and uplifting. The Hours' cover of The Beatles' All Together Now is the perfect song to get your feet tapping and the visuals, shot from within a moving train, are beautifully choreographed. There's so much going on, you can watch the ad time and time again without ever tiring of it." It was written and art directed by Dave Henderson and Richard Denney, and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3