Diary: Pick of the week - DDB/Budweiser
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 July 2009 12:00AM
Matt Williams can't fail to feel upbeat after watching DDB's latest spot for Budweiser:
"The ad is bright and uplifting. The Hours' cover of The Beatles' All Together Now is the perfect song to get your feet tapping and the visuals, shot from within a moving train, are beautifully choreographed. There's so much going on, you can watch the ad time and time again without ever tiring of it." It was written and art directed by Dave Henderson and Richard Denney, and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account