PRWeek Global: Global Agency Report Card 2010
Friday, 29 October 2010 12:00AM
In a year of mixed fortunes for the global PR industry, some agencies have ridden the economic storm better than others. Alex Blyth assesses the key players.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Art Director / Designer Dahling Ltd circa £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist Daniel Marks London $60-100K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Associate Creative Director Daniel Marks London $150-220K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure