Voluntary Sector: The Week in Charities
Friday, 02 December 2011 12:00AM
CLIC Sargent, the cancer charity for children and young people, has appointed Paul Twocock as head of media and PR. The former head of media and public affairs at WRVS reports to director of comms and campaigning Liz North.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Trade Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000- £35,000 + Benefits , Hampshire
- Artworker - Branding & Communications Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £28000 per annum, South Yorkshire