Voluntary Sector: The Week in Charities
Friday, 02 December 2011 12:00AM
CLIC Sargent, the cancer charity for children and young people, has appointed Paul Twocock as head of media and PR. The former head of media and public affairs at WRVS reports to director of comms and campaigning Liz North.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SENIOR COPYWRITER - INTEGRATED, RETAIL Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Merton, London (Greater)
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Social Media PR Executive Major Players £180 - £220 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Greater)