Voluntary Sector: The Week in Charities
Friday, 02 December 2011 12:00AM
CLIC Sargent, the cancer charity for children and young people, has appointed Paul Twocock as head of media and PR. The former head of media and public affairs at WRVS reports to director of comms and campaigning Liz North.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- User Experience Researcher Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager DU Group £40,000 to £50,000 (flexibility for exceptional individuals), Bourne End, South Buckinghamshire
- Sales & Marketing Manager Stopgap £33000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Design Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London