Media: The Week in Media
Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00AM
Sunday tabloids could face competition in the form of a potential title by ex-Sunday Express editor Sue Douglas and ex-ITV executive Rupert Howell. The pair are approaching investors about a media brand encompassing digital, print, TV and radio. Douglas told MediaGuardian that the paper would rival Rupert Murdoch's seven-day Sun operation as a 'reincarnation of the News of the World'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Junior - Mid Weight Planner Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£44000 per annum, City of London
- senior account manager > BEAUTY BRAND > top London agency collectivo Up to £35,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - international B2B Comms agency JEFFERSON £25-30k plus bonus and benefits , London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - integrated comms agency JEFFERSON £32-39k plus bonus and benefits , Hayes, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer Smart Energy GB £28,000 + generous benefits, holidays and pension contributions, London (Greater)