Media: The Week in Media
Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00AM
Sunday tabloids could face competition in the form of a potential title by ex-Sunday Express editor Sue Douglas and ex-ITV executive Rupert Howell. The pair are approaching investors about a media brand encompassing digital, print, TV and radio. Douglas told MediaGuardian that the paper would rival Rupert Murdoch's seven-day Sun operation as a 'reincarnation of the News of the World'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Freelance Group Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £350 / day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Press Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon
- Midweight Designer Blue Tree Recruits £24,000 to £30,000 , Badshot Lea, Farnham
- Paid Search Manager Aspire £200 - £275 per day, London
- Marketing Executive, Charity, West Sussex Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Horsham