Media: The Week in Media
Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00AM
Sunday tabloids could face competition in the form of a potential title by ex-Sunday Express editor Sue Douglas and ex-ITV executive Rupert Howell. The pair are approaching investors about a media brand encompassing digital, print, TV and radio. Douglas told MediaGuardian that the paper would rival Rupert Murdoch's seven-day Sun operation as a 'reincarnation of the News of the World'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Account Director: up to £60K Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London