Media: The Week in Media
Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00AM
Sunday tabloids could face competition in the form of a potential title by ex-Sunday Express editor Sue Douglas and ex-ITV executive Rupert Howell. The pair are approaching investors about a media brand encompassing digital, print, TV and radio. Douglas told MediaGuardian that the paper would rival Rupert Murdoch's seven-day Sun operation as a 'reincarnation of the News of the World'.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Freelance Digital Designers Source £250 - £425 per day, London
- Head of Web Mortimer Spinks £60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Agency: Grey London