Reputation Survey: Firms avoiding tax face public backlash
Thursday, 17 January 2013 09:00AM
Following the news that several major firms had paid minimal amounts of UK corporation tax, consumers are getting ready to act with their feet.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Freelance Interior Designer Premier Media £20 - £30 per hour, City of London
- Senior Account Executive Major Players Negotiable, City of London
- Studio/Project Manager Creative Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Professionals AB InBev Competitive, United Kingdom
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £50K, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote