Reputation Survey: Firms avoiding tax face public backlash
Thursday, 17 January 2013 09:00AM
Following the news that several major firms had paid minimal amounts of UK corporation tax, consumers are getting ready to act with their feet.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Global Brand Director Ball & Hoolahan £20,000 + benefits, Ireland
- Digital Marketing Assistant - with German Stopgap £140 - £160 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business and Product Development Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience , Teddington, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Digital to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £40000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)