PRWeek Global: Global Agency Report Card 2009
By Arun Sudhaman Wednesday, 09 September 2009 06:00AM
Global PR agencies have had a tough year but some have fared better than others. Arun Sudhaman researches how the key players have performed.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1