Campaign is dedicated to celebrating creative excellence in the communications industry whilst putting creativity firmly in a business context.
A lively mix of news, analysis, features and comment, the magazine spans the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications. Campaign prides itself on its industry-defining insight and the magazine has a strong editorial voice, backed up by comment and reviews from industry leaders.
Campaign, always a news-led magazine, is now first with the advertising news online and our weekly magazine allows us the opportunity to explore this news in greater depth, bringing our unique insight and understading to bear on the weeks key news stories.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Team with Digital experience. W1. London £35,000 each plus benefits package Mark Paine Recruitment £35,000 each PLUS benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- Front End Developer 35-45k London Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role