Campaign is dedicated to celebrating creative excellence in the communications industry whilst putting creativity firmly in a business context.
A lively mix of news, analysis, features and comment, the magazine spans the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications. Campaign prides itself on its industry-defining insight and the magazine has a strong editorial voice, backed up by comment and reviews from industry leaders.
Campaign, always a news-led magazine, is now first with the advertising news online and our weekly magazine allows us the opportunity to explore this news in greater depth, bringing our unique insight and understading to bear on the weeks key news stories.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner / Senior Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad