Campaign is dedicated to celebrating creative excellence in the communications industry whilst putting creativity firmly in a business context.
A lively mix of news, analysis, features and comment, the magazine spans the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications. Campaign prides itself on its industry-defining insight and the magazine has a strong editorial voice, backed up by comment and reviews from industry leaders.
And as the communications industry has become a truly global business, so Campaign's perspective has taken on an international slant.
Campaign, always a news-led magazine, is now first with the advertising news online and our weekly magazine allows us the opportunity to explore this news in greater depth, bringing our unique insight and understating to bear on the weeks key news stories.
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
- Strategy Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.