Campaign is dedicated to celebrating creative excellence in the communications industry whilst putting creativity firmly in a business context.
A lively mix of news, analysis, features and comment, the magazine spans the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications. Campaign prides itself on its industry-defining insight and the magazine has a strong editorial voice, backed up by comment and reviews from industry leaders.
And as the communications industry has become a truly global business, so Campaign's perspective has taken on an international slant.
Campaign, always a news-led magazine, is now first with the advertising news online and our weekly magazine allows us the opportunity to explore this news in greater depth, bringing our unique insight and understating to bear on the weeks key news stories.
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.