But the marketer hopes that Samsung's commitment to advertising can give the big-spending brand the personality it so far has lacked, John Tylee writes.
The United Biscuits marketing director has big plans - and investment - to turn around McVitie's, starting with a bunch of furry animals, John Tylee writes.
After overhauling Debenhams' marketing operations, Richard Cristofoli is expecting a merrier Christmas, John Tylee writes.
Virgin Media's marketing supremo hopes Liberty's backing and a grizzly new brand mascot can rattle Sky, John Tylee writes.
You might be surprised to learn that Christian Woolfenden s gambling doesn t extend much beyond an occasional flutter on the horses at Goodwood. Nor, it seems, does he get his tips straight from the horse s mouth. This, after all, is a man who backed...
The marketing chief of the London transport network is looking for more sponsorship deals, John Tylee writes.
Kerry Foods' April Redmond was happy to gamble on Hank Marvin - even if she didn't get it at first, John Tylee writes.
The European marketing director is driving an education agenda in a sector weak in consumer trust. By John Tylee.
Being named Cannes' top advertiser proved a dedication to brand-building, Coke's marketing head tells John Tylee.
The Western Europe marketing chief tells John Tylee how the drinks giant is staying competitive in a volatile region.
BA's marketing head tells John Tylee that sponsorship of London 2012 and digital focus revived the airline's mojo.
Spencer McHugh, EE's director of brand, is behind the £100 million campaign to launch a 4G network, John Tylee writes.
On the back of yet another quarter of growth, and with market leader Tesco showing some chinks in its armour, Sainsbury's commercial director, Mike Coupe, is striving to continue a momentum buoyed by the Paralympics, John Tylee writes.
As the longest-serving Olympic sponsor, not to mention a leading global brand, this is a big summer for Coca-Cola. Its UK general manager, Jon Woods, is keen to show the brand's responsible side and reach its sustainability targets.
The alcohol giant's chief marketing officer, Martin Riley, has a tough challenge of promoting a large portfolio of distinctive brands, but China's thirst for premium alcohol as it flexes its economic muscle is proving quite the panacea.
Nissan UK's marcoms chief admits his team faces an interesting challenge to convince sceptical car-buyers that the Japanese marque's all-electric Leaf model will not leave them stranded on the hard shoulder with a flat battery. John Tylee reports.
The marketing director of the UK's bestselling cereal brand is upbeat about the challenge of taking it into North America by extolling the 'fuel' story and avoiding going head to head with the multinational giants of the industry.
- Head of Product Management EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Classified Sales Executive - lifestyle magazine! Ultimate Asset £18000 per annum + bonus, Bristol
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy