But the marketer hopes that Samsung's commitment to advertising can give the big-spending brand the personality it so far has lacked, John Tylee writes.
The United Biscuits marketing director has big plans - and investment - to turn around McVitie's, starting with a bunch of furry animals, John Tylee writes.
After overhauling Debenhams' marketing operations, Richard Cristofoli is expecting a merrier Christmas, John Tylee writes.
Virgin Media's marketing supremo hopes Liberty's backing and a grizzly new brand mascot can rattle Sky, John Tylee writes.
You might be surprised to learn that Christian Woolfenden s gambling doesn t extend much beyond an occasional flutter on the horses at Goodwood. Nor, it seems, does he get his tips straight from the horse s mouth. This, after all, is a man who backed...
The marketing chief of the London transport network is looking for more sponsorship deals, John Tylee writes.
Kerry Foods' April Redmond was happy to gamble on Hank Marvin - even if she didn't get it at first, John Tylee writes.
The European marketing director is driving an education agenda in a sector weak in consumer trust. By John Tylee.
Being named Cannes' top advertiser proved a dedication to brand-building, Coke's marketing head tells John Tylee.
The Western Europe marketing chief tells John Tylee how the drinks giant is staying competitive in a volatile region.
BA's marketing head tells John Tylee that sponsorship of London 2012 and digital focus revived the airline's mojo.
Spencer McHugh, EE's director of brand, is behind the £100 million campaign to launch a 4G network, John Tylee writes.
On the back of yet another quarter of growth, and with market leader Tesco showing some chinks in its armour, Sainsbury's commercial director, Mike Coupe, is striving to continue a momentum buoyed by the Paralympics, John Tylee writes.
As the longest-serving Olympic sponsor, not to mention a leading global brand, this is a big summer for Coca-Cola. Its UK general manager, Jon Woods, is keen to show the brand's responsible side and reach its sustainability targets.
The alcohol giant's chief marketing officer, Martin Riley, has a tough challenge of promoting a large portfolio of distinctive brands, but China's thirst for premium alcohol as it flexes its economic muscle is proving quite the panacea.
Nissan UK's marcoms chief admits his team faces an interesting challenge to convince sceptical car-buyers that the Japanese marque's all-electric Leaf model will not leave them stranded on the hard shoulder with a flat battery. John Tylee reports.
The marketing director of the UK's bestselling cereal brand is upbeat about the challenge of taking it into North America by extolling the 'fuel' story and avoiding going head to head with the multinational giants of the industry.
Nick Fell, SABMiller's global marketing chief, may be in charge of a portfolio of brands covering more than 75 countries and backed by a £390 million adspend, but he believes beer is a local product that must be marketed locally.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad