Account news: wins and reviews
Lloyds Banking Group is reviewing its media planning and buying accounts for traditional and digital media.
Danepak, the Danish bacon brand, has appointed Isobel to handle its advertising business ahead of a planned relaunch.
Feelunique.com, the online beauty retailer, has appointed MBA to create digital and direct marketing campaigns for the autumn/winter 2014 season.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Quidco, the cashback rewards platform, has appointed MediaVest to handle its above-the-line communications strategy and media planning and buying.
Senet Group, the new body promoting responsible gambling, is seeking a creative agency ahead of a major TV campaign next year.
Mulberry, the luxury fashion brand, has appointed Adam & Eve/DDB after a pitch.
The UK's railway operators are speaking to creative agencies about a potential campaign to improve the public's perception of the industry.
The Department for International Development (DFID) is looking for an ad agency to handle a campaign that will inform the UK public about its humanitarian efforts in the Middle East.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has consolidated its pan European media within Dentsu Aegis Network, led by Vizeum in the UK, following a six-month review covering nine key markets.
Johnston Press has appointed the BBC marketer Terry McGrath to the newly created role of senior director of brand and product marketing.
Naked Communications has appointed Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, a creative director at Cheil London, to develop and lead its UK creative team.
Mindshare has hired Somo's Neil Bruce as head of mobile, replacing James Chandler, who recently moved into a newly created role as global mobile director for Mindshare.
iProspect has appointed of Britt Soeder as head of owned media in the UK. Soeder joins from Greenlight and will be responsible for leading iProspect's natural search team.
AnalogFolk London has set up an editorial department and hired Kirsty Hathaway to lead it.
UKTV has appointed Jan Gooze-Zijl, its chief financial officer, to the position of chief financial and operations officer, following the departure of Julia Jordan.
Exterion Media has appointed Alissa Ananieva as director of growth programmes and Dan Cresta is promoted to partnerships director.
Piers Morgan, formerly of CNN and Trinity Mirror, has been appointed editor-at-large of MailOnline's US operation.
Mindshare UK has promoted Sarah Sutton and Chris Cardew to the role of joint heads of strategy.
Stewart Easterbrook, the former chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, has joined programmatic specialist Media iQ as a strategic adviser.
New business rankings
Defining and iterating a strong brand image is more important than ever. However, brands need to flex according to the changing demands of their audiences and the times. The days when the voluminous brand guideline manual was the source of all know...
As befits Bob Greenberg's evolutionary agency, R/GA London is eschewing established ways of working and traditional campaign timelines to enable clients to flourish in the connected age.
Enter The Big Bus Challenge 2014
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham