Account news: wins and reviews
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for Geolotto, an online lotto game.
Pernod Ricard UK has hired AIS London to create social and content strategies for brands including Malibu and Absolut Vodka.
Priory Group, which is known for its upscale rehab facilities, has appointed Zone to look after its digital strategy.
TBWA has landed global creative duties for Airbnb following a review.
Nando's Grocery has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to its £4 million global advertising account, without a pitch.
Yazoo, the milk drink brand, has handed its £6 million lead creative duties to Founded.
Unilever has appointed DDB to be the global creative agency for its Wall's ice cream brand, following a pitch led by Adam & Eve/DDB.
BBC Worldwide has picked Droga5 Europe to advertise the launch of BBC Brit, a subscription channel that will air factual programmes aimed at men outside the UK.
Dove Men+Care has moved its global advertising account to Ogilvy & Mather, ending its relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Vodafone is hunting for a lead UK agency for its business-to-business marketing.
DigitasLBi has appointed Scott Ross as UK chief technology officer to drive the agency's tech strategy.
Ogilvy & Mather Paris has appointed Baptiste Clinet as executive creative director.
Group M, WPP's media investment arm, has promoted Colin Barlow, currently its global chief financial officer, to the position of global chief operating officer.
Mindshare has hired Barry Lee, the managing director at the ZenithOptimedia performance marketing agency Performics, to lead the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub.
Starcom has boosted its digital capabilities by hiring Carat's Liam Brennan as digital strategy director.
AnalogFolk has appointed Fame Razak, a technical director at Critical Mass, as its first chief technology officer to help bolster its technology offering.
McCann Worldgroup has promoted Mat Bisher to executive creative director and handed him responsibility for the agency's global Microsoft account.
Havas Worldwide London has promoted the TV producer Lucy Powell to the role of head of film, replacing Leila Bartlam.
Mark Hollinshead, the chief operating officer of Trinity Mirror, has resigned from the media group to become the chief executive of the sporting events company Nova International.
Havas EHS has hired Kitcatt Nohr's chief marketing officer, Tracey Barber, as its group chief marketing officer.
New business rankings
Defining and iterating a strong brand image is more important than ever. However, brands need to flex according to the changing demands of their audiences and the times. The days when the voluminous brand guideline manual was the source of all know...
As befits Bob Greenberg's evolutionary agency, R/GA London is eschewing established ways of working and traditional campaign timelines to enable clients to flourish in the connected age.
Enter The Big Bus Challenge 2014
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Graphic Designer AF Selection £28,000 - £35,000, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up