Account news: wins and reviews
Danepak, the Danish bacon brand, has appointed Isobel to handle its advertising business ahead of a planned relaunch.
Feelunique.com, the online beauty retailer, has appointed MBA to create digital and direct marketing campaigns for the autumn/winter 2014 season.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Quidco, the cashback rewards platform, has appointed MediaVest to handle its above-the-line communications strategy and media planning and buying.
Senet Group, the new body promoting responsible gambling, is seeking a creative agency ahead of a major TV campaign next year.
Mulberry, the luxury fashion brand, has appointed Adam & Eve/DDB after a pitch.
The UK's railway operators are speaking to creative agencies about a potential campaign to improve the public's perception of the industry.
The Department for International Development (DFID) is looking for an ad agency to handle a campaign that will inform the UK public about its humanitarian efforts in the Middle East.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has consolidated its pan European media within Dentsu Aegis Network, led by Vizeum in the UK, following a six-month review covering nine key markets.
Danone has appointed Possible UK to be its global digital agency for its Activia yogurt brand.
Johnston Press has appointed the BBC marketer Terry McGrath to the newly created role of senior director of brand and product marketing.
Naked Communications has appointed Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, a creative director at Cheil London, to develop and lead its UK creative team.
Mindshare has hired Somo's Neil Bruce as head of mobile, replacing James Chandler, who recently moved into a newly created role as global mobile director for Mindshare.
iProspect has appointed of Britt Soeder as head of owned media in the UK. Soeder joins from Greenlight and will be responsible for leading iProspect's natural search team.
AnalogFolk London has set up an editorial department and hired Kirsty Hathaway to lead it.
UKTV has appointed Jan Gooze-Zijl, its chief financial officer, to the position of chief financial and operations officer, following the departure of Julia Jordan.
Exterion Media has appointed Alissa Ananieva as director of growth programmes and Dan Cresta is promoted to partnerships director.
Piers Morgan, formerly of CNN and Trinity Mirror, has been appointed editor-at-large of MailOnline's US operation.
Mindshare UK has promoted Sarah Sutton and Chris Cardew to the role of joint heads of strategy.
Stewart Easterbrook, the former chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, has joined programmatic specialist Media iQ as a strategic adviser.
New business rankings
Defining and iterating a strong brand image is more important than ever. However, brands need to flex according to the changing demands of their audiences and the times. The days when the voluminous brand guideline manual was the source of all know...
As befits Bob Greenberg's evolutionary agency, R/GA London is eschewing established ways of working and traditional campaign timelines to enable clients to flourish in the connected age.
Enter The Big Bus Challenge 2014
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Account Manager : Multi Channel : World Leading Oil & Gas Co. Eaglecliff £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad