Account news: wins and reviews
Jaguar, the luxury car manufacturer, has transitioned its social media business to Spark44 from We Are Social following a review.
DMG Media, the publisher of the Mail newspapers, Metro and MailOnline, is seeking to appoint a global media agency to support its expanding international footprint.
The BBC is poised to appoint Bartle Bogle Hegarty to promote Strictly Come Dancing after the agency dazzled the broadcaster during an earlier pitch with a choreographed routine of its own.
Waitrose has kicked off a formal review of its £25 million advertising account after being dumped by Bartle Bogle Hegarty in January.
Tate, the owner of Tate Modern and three other galleries, is looking for a creative agency.
BMB has picked up the £5 million ad account for Rowse, the honey and spread brand owned by Valeo Foods, without a pitch.
The Financial Conduct Authority, the regulator for the financial-services industry, is looking to consolidate its media planning and buying. The FCA is looking to appoint an agency for up to four years and hopes to make a decision by May. It curren...
TaylorMade-Adidas Golf Company has appointed We Are Social as its strategic and creative social media agency in Europe.
The BBC is looking to assemble a flexible pool of agencies it can call on for creative projects a month after Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R retained the broadcaster's creative account.
RB is reviewing the global advertising account for the ibuprofen brand Nurofen, putting the incumbent, Club Havas, on alert.
TBWA has appointed Keith Smith to the expanded role of president international, global markets, which will include the 15 core markets across the world.
McCann London has hired a new creative director, the AKQA associate creative director Max Chanan.
Matthieu Elkaim, a creative director at CLM BBDO, has been named the executive creative director at the BBDO Paris group after a reshuffle at the agency.
WPP has appointed Scott Spirit, its chief strategy officer, as chief digital officer and Mark Povey, its general counsel, as chief operating officer of WPP Digital, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
Archant, the regional publisher, has appointed Will Hattam to the newly created role of chief marketing officer.
Omnicom's BBDO has appointed Chris Thomas, its Asia head for the last after nine years, as its chief executive of the Americas.
Hearst Corporation has hired Nick Brien, the ex-McCann Worldgroup chief, for the role of chief executive officer at iCrossing, replacing president Brian Powley, who parts ways with the company after eight years.
Mick Mahoney, the executive creative director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is to leave the agency.
Archant has appointed Craig Nayman, the former director of sales for ITV Channels and owner of Red Cannon, as its first chief commercial officer.
BJL has appointed Tony Evans, previously the head of planning for Cheil Worldwide, to its board in the new position of planning director.
New business rankings
As the great and the good of the mobile industry gather in Barcelona for MWC 2015, Millennial Media takes a look at the key trends set to dominate the agenda this year
From tying up with luxury brands to using old classics in ads to some special gigs, 2014 was a year to remember
There is no grey area in music clearance - get approval early and aim to build long-lasting relationships
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne