Account news: wins and reviews
ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
Southern Comfort is looking for a creative agency to handle its below-the-line and experiential advertising in the UK.
The7stars has won the £5.5 million media account for the owner of Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's Pizza after a competitive pitch.
Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
Arena has won the £4 million media business for Merck Consumer Health, owner of Seven Seas and Hailborange, currently handled by MEC Manchester.
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
E.ON has appointed Engine to handle its entire digital business.
Aer Lingus, Ireland's biggest airline after Ryanair, is speaking with advertising agencies about its European business.
CHI & Partners has hired Alex Best, a group account director at Wieden & Kennedy London, as an account handling partner.
Omnicom has appointed Troy Ruhanen, an executive vice-president at the ad group, as the president and chief executive of TBWA Worldwide, replacing Tom Carroll.
Global Radio has appointed Daily Mail & General Trust's Ian Hanson to the newly created post of chief operating officer, in response to the ongoing growth of the media and entertainment group.
JWT London has strengthened its customer marketing department with the appointment of Dixons Retail's Matthew Hounsell as CRM business director.
The Red Brick Road has appointed Stephen Armstrong to oversee its digital and social media work.
News Corp has promoted Katie Vanneck-Smith, the chief marketing officer of News UK, to chief customer officer and global managing director of Dow Jones.
Rapp, the digital and direct agency has integrated all of its strategy and enablement specialists across its data, creativity and media practices and promoted two to executive planning director.
Havas EHS has hired Mark Taylor, former vice-president of consumer insights at Razorfish, to the newly created role of managing director of FULCRM, London.
BSUR, the Amsterdam-based agency, has hired Shandor Gancs, the creative director at the Australian fashion brand Leopold, as its creative director.
JWT London has hired M&C Saatchi's Adam Lotz as its head of engagement planning. His appointment follows the resignation of Tracey Follows, JWT's chief strategy officer.
New business rankings
Gerry Human, chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, and Micky Tudor, creative director and partner, CHI & Partners, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Campaign caught up with four creative chiefs in Cannes to get their views on digital out of home and its power to unleash creative potential.
Dave Henderson, executive creative director at DLKW Lowe and Rossana Bardales, executive creative director at BETC London take a look at the latest crop of radio ads from the month just gone.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £25000 - £32000 Per Annum Great Benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer | Fashion Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (South), London (Greater)
- Biddable Media Exec - PPC Propel £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated marketing Stonor £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / London (West), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB