Publicis Groupe has extended the deadline for Sapient shareholders to accept its $3.7 billion offer for a fourth time.
The Daily Mirror is responding to the publicity around its rival The Sun's Page 3 by publishing a "montage" of tits tomorrow.
Content agency Across The Pond has produced a series of four short digital films as part of the publicity push for the release of spy drama Kingsman: The Secret Service, featuring Colin Firth.
Lowe Open and DLKW Lowe have launched an integrated marketing push to support ongoing TV activity for the British Heart Foundation's Wear Red fundraising day, which takes place on 6 February.
Skittles is releasing a teaser for its first-ever Super Bowl ad. The spot, created by DDB Chicago, employs the same humour as previous ads from the Wrigley brand.
Russ Lidstone, the chief executive of Havas Worldwide London, is leaving the agency amid a restructure designed to increase collaboration with its sister agency, Havas Work Club.
"You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done": Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
Wednesday evening brought the first WACL Gathering of 2015, titled "Managing motherhood and making it work for you".
Lingerie chain Victoria's Secret is getting in on the Super Bowl action by releasing an online film of five models playing American Football and buying a TV spot during the big game.
FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
Rocky star Sylvester Stallone will appear in an ad for Warburtons bread, reprising his role as the aging Cold War boxer.
Series of videos explores how dads can get the work and family life balance right
Zone has taken a £6 million investment from the Business Growth Fund (BGF) in return for a minority stake and hired Jim Kelly, one of the founders of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, as a non executive director.
Jam has appointed OgilvyOne's James Shepherd as its head of mobile to help develop its mobile strategy globally.
Albion has won a contested pitch to handle the creative advertising for Glorious!, which makes soups, sauces and dips that are sold in Tesco stores.
The London boroughs have appointed Enter, Manning Gottlieb OMD and Carat to handle the first campaign to prevent rising HIV infection rates in London.
VCCP has promoted Jonny Goodall and James Storey to the new positions of interactive creative directors.
British Airways is reviewing its global digital advertising account, putting OgilvyOne on alert.
M/SIX has hired Will Spence, the chief client officer at Universal McCann in Sydney, in the new position of chief operating officer.
JCDecaux's decision to withdraw from the Outdoor Media Centre has caused a schism in the industry.
L'Oréal has kicked off a search for a CRM agency in the UK to handle activity across several divisions.
Admiral Group, the insurance company, is in talks with creative agencies about its flagship brand.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3