Land Rover is poised to move its entire global creative and digital advertising business into Spark 44, the global joint venture agency in which Jaguar Land Rover has a 50 per stake.
Dave Trott, the executive creative director and author, highlighted the importance of keeping ads simple, at Advertising Week Europe today.
Nationwide has appointed VCCP as its lead advertising agency.
Which agency performed the best last year? Campaign analysed the Nielsen figures to find out.
Adland sets out its manifestos Campaign asked a number of leading executives for their manifestos for the future of the industry. Grey London s Nils Leonard wanted agencies to trust their staff, Saatchi Saatchi s Robert Senior said shops nee...
WPP and Omnicom are the winners in Campaign's holding companies tables, topping the media and advertising leagues respectively.
Liz Wilson, the former chief executive of Stack, has joined Karmarama as its chief operating officer.
M&C Saatchi Group is to launch a shopper agency and has hired Michelle Whelan, a managing partner at Arc, as the unit's managing director.
Pearson, the education and publishing company that owns the Financial Times, has been speaking to agencies about a brand campaign.
The London agency's creative chiefs leave after the loss of Milka and Paddy Power.
Lucky Generals has hired Yan Elliott, a co-founder of Fabula, as a creative partner.
O2 has signed a deal with Channel 4 to offer shows to its customers 48 hours early.
Barclays has moved its CRM account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty without a pitch.
Razorfish has appointed Nick Turner, the executive creative director at AKQA London, to the role of international executive creative director.
M&C Saatchi has fallen out of the top ten UK advertising agencies for the first time, according to figures from Nielsen.
Enter has rebranded itself as George & Dragon, which it claims better reflects the attitude and energy of the agency.
SC Johnson, the manufacturer of household products such as Glade and Mr Muscle, has called a review of its global media buying business.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been named the Agency of the Year at the British Arrows Awards, while Wieden & Kennedy's "the other side" for Honda Civic has picks up Commercial of the Year.
Last year's attempts for a mega-merger of equals between Publicis Groupe and Omnicom collapsed because Maurice Lévy failed to show John Wren "sufficient respect", according to WPP's Martin Sorrell, who went on to talk retirement plans, Tesco and Dunn...
Nationwide has picked VCCP as its lead advertising agency after a competitive pitch.
Chime Communications, the marketing group that owns VCCP, has reported headline profit before tax of £30.1 million for 2014, a 6 per cent like-for-like increase on the previous year.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'