The Toronto-based ad agency Zulu Alpha Kilo, whose clients include Audi, Bell and Corona, has created a self-depreciating film inspired by the TV series Mad Men.
Ad folk share their stories of pitch woe.
WPP's third-quarter revenues rose 3.1 per cent to £2.8 billion, according to the company's trading report.
Pepsi Max has released an online film to coincide with Halloween that pranks cinemagoers.
Chris Jefford, the founder and strategy director at Hometown, reflects on the future of the banner ad, which turned 20 this week.
Sarah Carter and Toby Harrison, strategy director and planning partner respectively at Adam & Eve/DDB, reflect on a Grand Prix-winning night at the IPA Effectiveness Awards on Monday.
To mark today's spooky occasion, Campaign thought we would treat - not trick - you to the world's most-shared Halloween ads.
Honda has released an interactive film on YouTube that lets viewers switch between stories about a suburban school run and an art heist to promote the new Civic Type R model, which will be on sale in 2015.
Channel 4 has expanded its interactive ad formats to tablet and mobile devices.
Johnnie Walker has launched a global "brand character" campaign to promote four of the brand's luxury whiskies.
Crispin Porter & Bogusky London has rehired Jonathan Brown, who left the agency to join Wieden & Kennedy three months ago, as an associate planning director.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO is launching a retail unit, AMV Red, and has appointed the AIS London founder Steve Stretton as a creative partner to run it.
Asos, the online fashion retailer, has appointed VCCP to handle its UK creative and media business after a competitive pitch.
Tommee Tippee, the baby-products brand, is looking for an agency to create global integrated ad campaigns.
Currys PC World has created a series of humorous online ads to back its Christmas campaign.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned a TV ad for Vitabiotics, the vitamin supplements brand, after complaints references to a professor emphasised its health claims.
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
The vital things for homeless people are food and shelter.
The Gym Group, the budget gym operator, has appointed MEC as its media agency.
Mattessons Fridge Raiders, the Kerry Foods snack brand, has launched a campaign with the YouTube gamer Ali A
With yet another selfie campaign launching, Jam's planning director, Simon McEvoy, questions whether the phenomena should come to an end.
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood