Hovis has appointed Mother London to its creative account after a competitive pitch.
The Gate London has landed advertising and marketing business for Chiltern Railways.
Virgin Trains has pumped £8 million into an integrated campaign, as part of a new strategy to refocus on its brand.
Peta, the animal rights campaigning charity, is launching a provocative new bus ad linking obesity to eating animal fats.
Leo Burnett, M&C Saatchi, Publicis London were among the winners at this year's Kinsale Shark Awards.
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for Geolotto, an online lotto game.
Domino's Pizza has launched a TV ad to support the introduction of a new flavour to its Stuffed Crust range.
With Scotland preparing to vote in Thursday's independence referendum, Campaign takes a look of the battle of the 'YES' and 'NO' ad campaigns.
Royal Philips has released a campaign to push its new range of digitally-connected lightbulbs.
In 2012, Emma Sulkowicz was raped in New York.
Robert Senior, Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group EMEA chief executive has been promoted to chief executive of the overall Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon network.
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy is to step down in 2017 amid a management shake-up at the company.
The English Beef and Lamb executive (Eblex) is to launch a TV campaign this autumn promoting midweek roasts.
Following the news of Phones 4U's abrupt entry into administration, Campaign presents a list of some of the retailer's best ads.
Skoda has handed 18 Feet & Rising a digital brief after the agency impressed the car brand during its pan-European pitch earlier this year.
Ads are presenting an unrealistic representation of modern day parenting, claims new research by Parentdish.
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
The Financial Times is set to unveil its first design refresh in seven years tomorrow, created for easier navigation and to better complement its digital brand extensions.
Nils Leonard, Grey London's executive director, looks at why brands should be using the formula for happiness.
Sunny, the short-term credit account, has appointed St Luke's to handle its advertising account following a competitive pitch.
Home appliance brand Bosch is embarking on its first-ever TV sponsorship deal with Channel 4's 'Sunday Brunch'.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Business Director Lipton Fleming £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Head of Strategy/ Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £80000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits , London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch