The Government is introducing "computer coding" to the national curriculum for students as young as five. Natalie Gross, chief executive of Amaze and BIMA committee member, looks at how to inspire the next generation of digital talent.
The Royal Air Force has launched a national recruitment campaign that targets both full-time regulars and spare-time reservists for the first time.
Chester Zoo is launching a personalised online campaign to coincide with a BBC TV drama 'Our Zoo', which airs this autumn.
TD Bank's emotive ad and Samsung Galaxy's comical Ice Bucket Challenge ad sit in first and second place in this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
Lidl masquerades as a humble East London market stall its first TV brand campaign.
McDonald's is marking 40 years in the UK with a TV campaign that frames the fast-food chain as the backdrop to life's big and small events.
Engine Group shareholders have approved the company's £100 million sale to Lake Capital after rebels stalled the deal for more than a week.
Watch Direct Line's latest ad starring Harvey Keitel reprising his character Winston Wolf from 'Pulp Fiction'.
Andy Jonesco, the EMEA chief executive of Kinetic, has left the WPP outdoor agency with immediate effect.
Ogilvy & Mather Paris has appointed Baptiste Clinet as executive creative director.
Intel, the computer chip manufacturer with revenue of $52.7 billion (£31.8 billion), is reviewing its global creative account, putting the incumbent, Venables Bell & Partners, on alert.
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Darren Bailes, the executive creative director at VCCP, and Sue Unerman, the chief strategy officer at MediaCom UK, are among the judges lined up for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
JWT has picked up the estimated £50 million to £70 million corporate advertising account for Tata, the Indian conglomerate.
Betfred will launch its first brand campaign and its inaugural spot from Brothers and Sisters tomorrow, ahead of the third weekend of the new Premier League season.
Guinness Africa has released a commercial that builds on the brand's "made of more" strapline, called "made of black".
As summer ends, Campaign asked some of the industry leading creatives what books fed their imagination over the holidays.
Celebrity Cruises has appointed Goodstuff as its media planning and buying agency, following a four-month competitive pitch process.
TalkTalk is releasing an app that allows users to make their own music videos and will use the best in its X Factor idents.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO leads the way in the Campaign Big Awards with 25 nominations.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Studio / Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum, Macclesfield
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits, Blackfriars, The City of London
- Marketing Executive Transaction Network Services (UK) Ltd Up to £30,000,
- Group Marketing Manager - Travel/Media - London - £45k Profiles Creative £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show