Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
Creature London has created the winning image for Cosmopolitan's campaign to remember the victims of honour killings.
Omnicom Group, home to BBDO, DDB Worldwide and Omnicom Media Group, has reported a 7 per cent rise in pre-tax profits to $514.7 million for the second quarter, on the back of recovering ad markets and strong organic growth.
Gerry Human, the chief creative officer of Ogilvy & Mather London, explains why he wishes he had created the Oscar-winning film '12 Years A Slave'.
Advertising is now taught as an academic subject.
Peter Sherman, an executive vice president at Omnicom, has been appointed as the holding group's executive vice president for innovation and cross-agency collaboration.
Samsung has created an outdoor campaign to coincide with the first birthday of the future monarch, Prince George, featuring pictures of another baby George.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
Publicis Groupe has reported its UK revenue declined by almost 2 per cent in Q2 2014, following reductions in the retail sector and the impact of the decline of the phone manufacturer Blackberry.
Now the gold tickertape has settled after Super Mario scored big time and Lionel made a Messi of his golden chance, it's a good time to work out who won the battle of the brands in terms of digital customer engagement over the four weeks of Brasil, B...
A grandma announces that she wants to "get pregnant" in a Fruittella TV ad launching nationwide tonight during Big Brother on Channel 5.
Simon Labbett, the founder and creative director at Hometown London, questions whether bravery is ever an appropriate buzzword for the ad industry.
Heineken has postponed a special three-hour live TV show on CNBC that was set to promote its new @wherenext service, in the aftermath of the MH17 plane disaster in Ukraine.
Nike, Omega and Bose were among the brands to congratulate Rory McIlroy, the Northern Irish golfer, on winning the Open yesterday afternoon.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Interpublic Group's income before income taxes was $168.6 million in the second quarter of 2014, up 14.0 per cent year on year.
Magnum Mini has created a series of film-themed idents for its seven-figure sponsorship of the 9pm daily movie on Film4.
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Mark Lund, a managing partner at Now, is leaving the agency he helped found to join McCann Worldgroup UK as its chief executive.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Kingsgate Recruitment Salary will be up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits , Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- Group Marketing Manager Kingsgate Recruitment Salary Negotiable, scale based on experience, Twickenham, London (Greater)
- PPC Digital Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £35,000 plus excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - MOBILE APP - ESSEX - £33K Salt £33000 per annum, Essex
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations
- Mark Lund moves to McCann as UK CEO