Lidl masquerades as a humble East London market stall its first TV brand campaign.
McDonald's is marking 40 years in the UK with a TV campaign that frames the fast-food chain as the backdrop to life's big and small events.
Engine Group shareholders have approved the company's £100 million sale to Lake Capital after rebels stalled the deal for more than a week.
Watch Direct Line's latest ad starring Harvey Keitel reprising his character Winston Wolfe from 'Pulp Fiction'.
Andy Jonesco, the EMEA chief executive of Kinetic, has left the WPP outdoor agency with immediate effect.
Ogilvy & Mather Paris has appointed Baptiste Clinet as executive creative director.
Intel, the computer chip manufacturer with revenue of $52.7 billion (£31.8 billion), is reviewing its global creative account, putting the incumbent, Venables Bell & Partners, on alert.
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Darren Bailes, the executive creative director at VCCP, and Sue Unerman, the chief strategy officer at MediaCom UK, are among the judges lined up for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
JWT has picked up the estimated £50 million to £70 million corporate advertising account for Tata, the Indian conglomerate.
Betfred will launch its first brand campaign and its inaugural spot from Brothers and Sisters tomorrow, ahead of the third weekend of the new Premier League season.
Guinness Africa has released a commercial that builds on the brand's "made of more" strapline, called "made of black".
As summer ends, Campaign asked some of the industry leading creatives what books fed their imagination over the holidays.
Celebrity Cruises has appointed Goodstuff as its media planning and buying agency, following a four-month competitive pitch process.
TalkTalk is releasing an app that allows users to make their own music videos and will use the best in its X Factor idents.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO leads the way in the Campaign Big Awards with 25 nominations.
Group M, WPP's media investment arm, has promoted Colin Barlow, currently its global chief financial officer, to the position of global chief operating officer.
Sky has once again turned to the cast of 'Toy Story' for a TV campaign promoting its broadband service.
Mindshare has hired Barry Lee, the managing director at the ZenithOptimedia performance marketing agency Performics, to lead the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub.
Chime Communications, the owner of VCCP, reported profit before tax of £9.6 million in the first half of 2014, more than 15 times what it made a year earlier, after the World Cup and other tournaments boosted its sports arm.
River Island, the high-street fashion retailer, has released its first TV campaign, promoting its autumn/winter range.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show