Instagram, the photo-sharing app acquired by Facebook in 2012, has launched its much anticipated advertising service in the UK today through an initial partnership with Omnicom Media Group.
The British Humanist Association (BHA) has launched a poster campaign in 100 London Underground stations, asking commuters to think about the topic, "What's it all for?"
Smirnoff, the Diageo-owned vodka brand, has unveiled a £15 million campaign across Europe.
WPP has signed a strategic deal with the ad tech company AppNexus.
UK agencies are set to dominate the Grand Clio Awards this year, after winning five of the nine categories up for grabs.
First Direct unveiled a brand ad during last night's opening episode of 'Downton Abbey'.
ZenithOptimedia, the Publicis Groupe media network, has downgraded its global ad forecast as a result of disruption to trade and investment caused by tension over Ukraine.
Simon Sherwood, the group chairman of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, is to retire at the end of the year.
A comical ad by Samsung sending up Apple's recent iPhone 6 and Watch launch has made it on to this week's Viral Chart.
Starcom MediaVest Group has appointed Sue Frogley to the newly created role of global commercial director.
Lexus has released some new footage from behind-the-scenes of its recently launched "facet city" ad for the Lexus NX.
GreyPossible, Grey London's in-house digital agency has poached Kerry Molloy, client partner at Razorfish.
So Scotland has voted to stay with the Union but with increased powers for their own parliament.
Digital marketing performance agency iProspect has hired Wayne Blodwell and Gareth Owen to the newly-created roles of head of programmatic and strategy partner, respectively.
Johnny Fearless takes home an Aerial award for its radio spot for Imperial War Museum London, entitled, "Alfie".
I can't write about whether "Yes" or "No" would have been good or bad for the advertising industry.
Breast cancer charity CoppaFeel! has called on celebrity photographer, Rankin, for its latest campaign featuring bare-chested women.
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted Mark Lainas to the newly created role of chief innovation officer. He will lead digital integration and innovation across the agency as well as continuing to oversee clients.
Havas Media has picked up the media planning and buying account for the broadband, phone and TV comparison site Broadbandchoices.
Helen Jeffries (née Kimber), the former managing partner at Hometown, is returning to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R after an absence of five years.
Wieden & Kennedy London has landed the UK creative account for the mints brand Trebor.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director Michael Page Digital c.£70,000, London (Greater)
- Retail Strategist Rare Selection £40 - £60K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust