Johnnie Walker has launched a global "brand character" campaign to promote four of the brand's luxury whiskies.
Channel 4 has expanded its interactive ad formats to tablet and mobile devices.
Crispin Porter & Bogusky London has rehired Jonathan Brown, who left the agency to join Wieden & Kennedy three months ago, as an associate planning director.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO is launching a retail unit, AMV Red, and has appointed the AIS London founder Steve Stretton as a creative partner to run it.
Asos, the online fashion retailer, has appointed VCCP to handle its UK creative and media business after a competitive pitch.
Tommee Tippee, the baby-products brand, is looking for an agency to create global integrated ad campaigns.
Currys PC World has created a series of humorous online ads to back its Christmas campaign.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned a TV ad for Vitabiotics, the vitamin supplements brand, after complaints references to a professor emphasised its health claims.
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
The vital things for homeless people are food and shelter.
The Gym Group, the budget gym operator, has appointed MEC as its media agency.
Mattessons Fridge Raiders, the Kerry Foods snack brand, has launched a campaign with the YouTube gamer Ali A
With yet another selfie campaign launching, Jam's planning director, Simon McEvoy, questions whether the phenomena should come to an end.
Adam & Eve/DDB has taken the top prize at the 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards for its tongue-in-cheek "good call" ad campaign for Foster's, the Heineken-owned lager.
Infiniti, the high-end car brand owned by Nissan, has hired Crispin Porter & Bogusky as its global creative agency.
Tiffany & Co has appointed MEC to its $100 million (£62 million) media planning and buying account, following a competitive pitch.
The Royal Navy will promote its reserves through digital outdoor ads in football grounds across the country when substitutes are made onto the pitch, as part of a recruitment campaign.
Airbnb, Facebook and John Lewis are among the brands partnering with D&AD for its 2015 New Blood Awards.
Douwe Egberts, the coffee brand, has partnered with Prostate Cancer to encourage people to take selfies with foam-covered top lips and share it on social media to raise money.
Quit, the anti-smoking charity, shows people how much longer they would live if they gave up the habit in a campaign to coincide with the end of British Summer Time.
Greenpeace has appointed Lucky Generals for a global campaign.
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media