Can Graph Search help change the balance of power, Alasdair Reid asks.
It seems the discipline is still a big deal for the industry, Alasdair Reid says.
What consequences, if any, will its publication have? By Alasdair Reid
The Source system helped PHD to win Unilever, Alasdair Reid writes
How is the newly reconstituted network different, Alasdair Reid wonders
What did the industry learn from the Twitter election, Alasdair Reid asks.
PHD and Initiative have won work from Mindshare, Alasdair Reid writes.
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Executive Purple Consultancy £18000 - £21000 per annum, London
- Packaging Designer Creative Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, City of London
- Director of Marketing & Digital Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP43000 - GBP50000 per annum, Birmingham
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £250 per day, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.