Can Graph Search help change the balance of power, Alasdair Reid asks.
It seems the discipline is still a big deal for the industry, Alasdair Reid says.
What consequences, if any, will its publication have? By Alasdair Reid
The Source system helped PHD to win Unilever, Alasdair Reid writes
How is the newly reconstituted network different, Alasdair Reid wonders
What did the industry learn from the Twitter election, Alasdair Reid asks.
Nick Jefferson, 21 January 2015, 1:01PM
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure