Can Graph Search help change the balance of power, Alasdair Reid asks.
It seems the discipline is still a big deal for the industry, Alasdair Reid says.
What consequences, if any, will its publication have? By Alasdair Reid
The Source system helped PHD to win Unilever, Alasdair Reid writes
How is the newly reconstituted network different, Alasdair Reid wonders
What did the industry learn from the Twitter election, Alasdair Reid asks.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 17 September 2014, 5:09PM
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review