Can Graph Search help change the balance of power, Alasdair Reid asks.
It seems the discipline is still a big deal for the industry, Alasdair Reid says.
What consequences, if any, will its publication have? By Alasdair Reid
The Source system helped PHD to win Unilever, Alasdair Reid writes
How is the newly reconstituted network different, Alasdair Reid wonders
What did the industry learn from the Twitter election, Alasdair Reid asks.
Lol and Nat, 05 July 2014, 4:07PM
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Oxfordshire
- E-commerce Marketing Manager AH Digital up to £65,000 plus benefits, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Product Manager Boardman Excellent Salary + benefits, Worcestershire / Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive - £38K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- UX Designer Beyond The Book £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, West Midlands / Birmingham, West Midlands
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles