Can Graph Search help change the balance of power, Alasdair Reid asks.
It seems the discipline is still a big deal for the industry, Alasdair Reid says.
What consequences, if any, will its publication have? By Alasdair Reid
The Source system helped PHD to win Unilever, Alasdair Reid writes
How is the newly reconstituted network different, Alasdair Reid wonders
What did the industry learn from the Twitter election, Alasdair Reid asks.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 25 July 2014, 9:07AM
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Motion Graphics Designer Bournemouth 20-30k Creative Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Dorset
- Motion Graphics Designer Bournemouth 20-30k Creative Recruitment £20 - £30 per annum + Benefits, Dorset
- Marketing Executive/New Business Assistant - Creative Agency Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £24000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager - FMCG - West London Salt £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad