Agencies of the year
In its 30th year, the agency sold to Publicis Groupe and became the most-awarded UK shop at Cannes, proving it's just as hungry as ever
Reinventing the T-shirt and reading the minds of football fans pointed to a maturing, confident agency going beyond the usual digital parameters
The agency has won the accolade for the third year running, thanks to its multi-award-winning Kern & Sohn campaign among other great work
Award-winning campaigns for Virgin Media and Ann Summers, plus two new joint ventures, show the agency isn't afraid to take risks to succeed
Creating one of the year's best ads was a feat in itself. Helping to change perceptions of disability was an even more impressive achievement
2012 was all about the Olympics, and among the sponsors there could only be one winner as the sports brand's activity repeatedly struck gold.
A new mindset and progressive approach means that the broadcaster can now genuinely claim to be more than a purveyor of 30-second ads
Bringing loved-up snow people and giant toys to life were just two magical moments in another stellar year for the multifaceted production house
New-business billings totalling more than $4 billion, including big wins for the US and Asia, and eye-catching work made 2012 an impressive year
Innovative work from local offices, 79 Cannes Lions and rapid expansion, including buying Adam & Eve, played their part in a game-changing year
Campaign looks at the top 10 ads of 2012.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel