Cannes Lions 2013
DLKW Lowe has hired Amber Casey and Lovisa Silburn as creative directors.
We Are Pi, the Amsterdam-based agency, has won Wrangler's European advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Dove is releasing the follow-up to its Cannes Titanium Grand Prix-winning 'Real Beauty Sketches' campaign in cinemas across the UK, marking a first for the brand.
The British Heart Foundation's director of policy and communications, Betty McBride, is to retire from the charity next month.
Our live blog LIVE@AdvertisingWeek was there to capture the final day of Advertising Week Europe 2014, including controversy, more infographics and Jamie Redknapp.
Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and Brand Republic have kicked off their coverage of Advertising Week Europe 2014 with their dedicated live blog.
To mark its silver jubilee, Empire magazine's current editor, Mark Dinning, invited its previous eight editors to discuss the stars and star ratings, the covers and cock-ups that have formed part of the magazine's history.
Chipotle, the Mexican fast-food chain, is releasing its first UK campaign after appointing Mother to its European creative account without a pitch.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has launched a new division, BBH Sport, in a bid to bring the agency's famed creative and brand strategy thinking to the nexus of business and sport.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has promoted its creative partners Steve Jones and Martin Loraine to deputy executive creative directors.
The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity has launched a competition aimed at showcasing young talent in the PR industry.
Mark Hunter, the former Deutsch LA chief creative officer, has resurfaced at SapientNitro in a senior creative role.
Cannes Lions 2013 in-depth
On 8 April, South Africans took to the voting polls to celebrate 20 years since this country's first free and fair elections. A lot has changed in that time. A lot hasn't. But what about the advertising industry?
Did you ever wonder why Germans are so goddamn successful? The answer is actually quite simple. Because we want to be. Not funny? Yeah, but that's exactly the point. Get rid of any kind of humour and you will experience success made in Germany.
Louise Ridley presents a selection of the most intriguing talks, data, pictures and quotes from the annual European advertising industry get-together, now in its second year.
The new global chief operating officer of Fetch talks to Arif Durrani about the mobile shop's entrepreneurial spirit and ambition.
In just a few short weeks, the advertising industry will make like gypsies heading for the Appleby Horse Fair by decamping en masse to the Côte d'Azur as the Cannes Lions caravan rolls into town.
I always joke that, when I was first asked what I knew about the Philippines, I replied: "They re a lovely couple." However, the tragedy of Typhoon Haiyan meant that, by 8 November 2013, the watching world was all too familiar with where these island...
Want to win a Lion? Then try putting social media, rather than TV, at the heart of an ad campaign, James Nester says.
It's almost 11 years to the day since James Murphy became Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's first managing director.
Latest Cannes Lions 2013 video
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager - 35k, based near Victoria Source £30000 - £35000 per annum + performance related bonus, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - B2B Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & benefits, London
- UI Developer - London - 25-40k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Director Â–Integrated Retail Agency ADLIB £38k - £45k + Bens, Wiltshire
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition