Cannes Lions 2013
The actor, singer, and producer - nicknamed The Hoff, is set to close the show at the IAB's tenth anniversary Engage: We've Only Just Begun conference on 15 October.
Save the Children has released a sequel to its successful 'Most Shocking Second a Day' film, which this time tackles illiteracy in the UK.
Find out how to embrace digital change and inspire an innovation-led culture with the right talent strategy with our free webinar on Monday 15 September at 2pm, hosted by The Knowledge Engineers and Brand Republic Jobs, in association with Live Recru...
Dove Men+Care has moved its global advertising account to Ogilvy & Mather, ending its relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Leo Burnett London has poached the creative team Matt Collier and Wayne Robinson from DDB Chicago.
Save the Children is on the hunt for an agency to help the charity adapt to the changing digital landscape.
This week, Ian Rees, the vice-president EMEA sales at AdMaxim, puts agency growth plans in place ahead of a predicted mobile growth spurt and joins ad land at the IPA Golf Day.
Sean Thompson, the chief creative officer at Dare, is leaving the agency to pursue a career in film-making.
David Prideaux, the executive creative director of Publicis Chemistry, responds to a suggestion from Bob Greenberg, the R/GA founder, that awards judges should accept "innovative" scam ads.
Take a look at Campaign's top 10 most read opinions and features from July.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens, a creative team that has been at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 15 years, have left the agency following a restructure.
Cannes Lions 2013 in-depth
The new BBH worldwide CEO, Neil Munn, says its creative and cultural heritage will not be lost in the quest for growth as part of Publicis Groupe. By Jeremy Lee.
Move over London, New York and San Francisco: the largest media event in the world is not happening in the usual hotspots it s taking place in Germany later this month. The media, marketing and technology worlds will converge in Cologne for what is...
John O'Keeffe, WPP's worldwide creative director, talks to Kate Magee about Cannes, creativity and why he must learn to use provocative soundbites.
What is the role of today s "media" agencies? One topic that has arisen is whether they have the credibility, capability or creativity to be serious players in the area of "content marketing". I see it as a natural evolution. Our role has always be...
Andrew McGuinness has quit advertising and is now running a public relations agency. But, he insists, today's category-defying creative work is beginning to make such labels redundant.
Has the time come for creative awards organisers across the world to open their doors to the scam ads they find perpetually difficult to stop slipping under the wire? At one time, it would have been unthinkable to even pose the question. Today, some ...
With Gwyn Jones' surprise departure from Bartle Bogle Hegarty - the only employer that he has ever known - industry chat has turned to whether the special covenant that Publicis Groupe promised when it fully bought out the shop still stands.
There is still a long way to go before women can achieve real equality. For now, ads such as Always' '#LikeAGirl' must be applauded, Laura Jordan Bambach writes.
Latest Cannes Lions 2013 video
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Investor Relations Executive EMR £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Director (Maternity Contract) - International Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £60k pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'