Christmas ads 2013
Christmas ads 2013
The biggest Christmas adverts for 2013. This player will be updated as new ad campaigns break so stay tuned for ads from John Lewis, Asda, Debenhams and all the biggest Christmas advertisers.
Latest Christmas news
Brands continue to invest in the 'rich spectrum' offered by press, the Newsworks conference confirms. By Arif Durrani.
Manning Gottlieb OMD has the most shortlisted entries in this year's Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, run in association with Campaign and MediaWeek.
Google was among the UK's biggest advertisers last year, after a 50 per cent lift in total spend.
NHS Blood and Transplant, the special health authority that supplies blood and organs to hospitals in England and North Wales, is looking to appoint a digital agency.
Stand-up comedy is surprisingly similar to strategy. So what can planners learn from it? Jonathan Fraser finds out.
Adam & Eve/DDB was the big winner at last night's British Arrows Awards, picking up gongs for Agency Of The Year and Commercial Of The Year, in a 20-award haul including a host of other golds and silvers.
Google is conducting a review of its UK advertising and digital agencies.
Marks & Spencer is reviewing the arrangements for its £60 million UK media account.
The wealth of information available to marketers in the digital age could have disrupted the pitch process, but the system is here to stay thanks to the rising influence of procurement in companies and the need for advice in a fast-changing industry,...
Whether you hail from the Emerald Isles or not (St Patrick doesn't seem to care) Campaign rounds up the ads from the brand that has St Patrick's Day 17 March sewn up across the world... Guinness.
Have your say now
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London