The mobile operator turned to Facebook to maximise engagement when it launched a new branding campaign.
The retailer put social media at the heart of its festive campaign to both draw in and then re-engage with customers.
Campaign looks back at some of the Connected Campaigns of the Month and showcases brands that made different and effective use of social media over the past year.
The Mondelez International brand was able to use the Facebook News Feed to engage its young target audience at scale.
The broadcaster promoted its shows by harnessing the power of friends through dedicated targeting via Facebook.
The soft drink turned to Facebook to ensure its target audience was exposed to its core values via engaging content.
The exclusive travel website has been using Facebook tools to engage with its existing members and attract new ones.
The fast-growing, design-led online retailer uses a range of Facebook solutions to acquire customers and boost sales.
The telecoms provider leveraged Facebook's mobile products to drive awareness and discovery of its new app, O2 Tracks.
Nestlé is taking advantage of social media to engage chocolate-lovers by inviting them to help develop the Kit Kat range.
The brand discovered a clever way to bring some joy to those feeling under the weather in winter.
The car-maker used simple drawings to highlight the A3's clean lines and attract friends of its fans
The brand ran engaging content from make-up experts to attract women looking for a makeover
The Jubilee and a sporting summer provided the perfect context for the brand's social media push.
Banking brands are in need of a few 'likes'. So what better way to get some than by tapping into the Games?
The Olympics sponsor used Facebook to help remind Brits to stay at home during the Games this summer.
- Global Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, South East England
- Marketing Controller - Healthy Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Senior Insight Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance, Surrey
- SENIOR ONLINE STYLIST (Fashion, Ecommerce, Luxury, Trends) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote