The mobile operator turned to Facebook to maximise engagement when it launched a new branding campaign.
The retailer put social media at the heart of its festive campaign to both draw in and then re-engage with customers.
Campaign looks back at some of the Connected Campaigns of the Month and showcases brands that made different and effective use of social media over the past year.
The Mondelez International brand was able to use the Facebook News Feed to engage its young target audience at scale.
The broadcaster promoted its shows by harnessing the power of friends through dedicated targeting via Facebook.
The soft drink turned to Facebook to ensure its target audience was exposed to its core values via engaging content.
The exclusive travel website has been using Facebook tools to engage with its existing members and attract new ones.
The fast-growing, design-led online retailer uses a range of Facebook solutions to acquire customers and boost sales.
The telecoms provider leveraged Facebook's mobile products to drive awareness and discovery of its new app, O2 Tracks.
Nestlé is taking advantage of social media to engage chocolate-lovers by inviting them to help develop the Kit Kat range.
The brand discovered a clever way to bring some joy to those feeling under the weather in winter.
The car-maker used simple drawings to highlight the A3's clean lines and attract friends of its fans
The brand ran engaging content from make-up experts to attract women looking for a makeover
The Jubilee and a sporting summer provided the perfect context for the brand's social media push.
Banking brands are in need of a few 'likes'. So what better way to get some than by tapping into the Games?
The Olympics sponsor used Facebook to help remind Brits to stay at home during the Games this summer.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review