The Mondelez International brand was able to use the Facebook News Feed to engage its young target audience at scale.
The broadcaster promoted its shows by harnessing the power of friends through dedicated targeting via Facebook.
The soft drink turned to Facebook to ensure its target audience was exposed to its core values via engaging content.
The exclusive travel website has been using Facebook tools to engage with its existing members and attract new ones.
The fast-growing, design-led online retailer uses a range of Facebook solutions to acquire customers and boost sales.
The telecoms provider leveraged Facebook's mobile products to drive awareness and discovery of its new app, O2 Tracks.
Nestlé is taking advantage of social media to engage chocolate-lovers by inviting them to help develop the Kit Kat range.
The brand discovered a clever way to bring some joy to those feeling under the weather in winter.
The car-maker used simple drawings to highlight the A3's clean lines and attract friends of its fans
The brand ran engaging content from make-up experts to attract women looking for a makeover
The Jubilee and a sporting summer provided the perfect context for the brand's social media push.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire