Land Rover is poised to move its entire global creative and digital advertising business into Spark 44, the global joint venture agency in which Jaguar Land Rover has a 50 per stake.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been named the Agency of the Year at the British Arrows Awards, while Wieden & Kennedy's "the other side" for Honda Civic has picks up Commercial of the Year.
Last year's attempts for a mega-merger of equals between Publicis Groupe and Omnicom collapsed because Maurice Lévy failed to show John Wren "sufficient respect", according to WPP's Martin Sorrell, who went on to talk retirement plans, Tesco and Dunn...
The phenomenal growth of online video is fundamentally changing the viewing habits of the younger generation, according to Mark Howe, managing director of agency sales at North and Central Europe, Google.
Adam & Eve/DDB has won £100,000 of outdoor space from Posterscope after winning a competition during an Advertising Week Europe session in London today.
Katharine Viner, deputy editor of the Guardian since 2008 and editor-in-chief of Guardian US since 2014, has been named as the first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media in its 194-year history
A video featuring Robert Downey Jr delivering a 3D-printed bionic arm to a young boy has made it to the top of the chart this week.
Publicis Groupe is launching a global media agency network called Blue 449, led by a restructured and rebranded Walker Media in the UK.
Magnetic, the new marketing agency for magazine media, has added Condé Nast, Shortlist Media and Redwood to its membership.
The Guardian has joined forces with CNN International, the Financial Times, Thomson Reuters and the Economist to launch a private marketplace for programmatic advertising called Pangaea Alliance.
Wickes, the hardware retailer, has launched a campaign helping the inexperienced DIYer "do it right", its first work since appointing Iris.
Temptations, the Mars-owned pet care brand, is promoting its Snacky Mouse product with a surreal online film and a game on BuzzFeed's website.
Sir Martin Sorrell, the chief executive of WPP whose pay has caused protests among shareholders in the past, is in line to receive a £36 million bonus.
Weve, the mobile specialist, has announced a raft of new hires and promotions under its commercial director, Nigel Clarkson.
An ad challenging people to "open our eyes to our bias" has made it to the top of the viral chart this week, and has also become the third most-shared spot of 2015.
Tesco has launched a closed review of its media planning and buying business, which has been handled by Initiative for more than 20 years.
The ad industry needs to "future proof" itself by looking ten years ahead, David Jones, the ex-chief executive of Havas and Havas Worldwide told the ISBA conference today.
The Advertising Standards Authority wants to create clearer guidelines for vloggers and brands, according to Guy Parker, its chief executive, speaking at today's ISBA annual conference.
Tena Men's latest ad introduces a spokesman who carries himself with the smooth and knowing confidence of Old Spice's Isaiah Mustafa, as he talks about urine leakage.
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned a Facebook ad for a mobile phone case with an inbuilt cigarette lighter for being irresponsible.
Clare Chamberlain, the head of creative and brand solutions at Bauer Media, asks how brands can reflect the changing definitions of success.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'