Polycell is launching its Quick Drying Polyfilla Spray with an online spot by 18 Feet & Rising, which features a bottom.
TV ads with augmented reality technology like Blippar can bring disjointed viewers in a family together, according to Jide Sobo, MEC's head of mobile.
Samsung and its agency Cheil dominate the chart this week with three ads, shared a combined 375,000 times.
Tennis fans have been given the chance to take part in a training session with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the world number eight, ahead of the French Open, using a Twitter-controlled robot to position shots to him.
EE has added Dare to its agency roster with a brief to work on its digital proposition, following a competitive pitch.
ITV and Channel 4 have both claimed they will outperform the TV ad market in 2013.
Research for Microsoft's first ad campaign to raise awareness about online privacy found that although 84% of people are concerned about it almost 50% are doing nothing about it.
Lean Mean Fighting Machine has created a campaign to encourage home bakers to create a cake they have never made before for World Baking Day on Sunday 19 May.
C&A, the clothing retailer, has appointed Razorfish London to handle its digital account across Europe.
Audi supports the launch of the new 'Star Trek' film with a viral that pitches actor Zachary Quinto against original Spock actor Leonard Nimoy.
Parcelforce Worldwide has appointed Proximity London to handle its CRM account, following a competitive process.
SapientNitro has secured presenters including director James Cameron, designer Vivienne Westwood and chef Heston Blumenthal for its third annual Ideas Exchange event.
Nicola Mendelsohn, the executive chairman of Karmarama, has been appointed vice-president of Facebook across Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Russia, replacing Joanna Shields.
Manning Gottlieb OMD has hired Mark Brennan, the head of mobile at Carat, to the same role at the agency, replacing Mark Halliday.
Come4.org, the first user-generated, nonprofit pornography site has launched its first ever online film to debunk the myths of porn.
Zurich Insurance Group has awarded its global integrated advertising, media and digital account to Interpublic Group after a pitch.
Nicholas Milligan, the managing director of Sky Media, has died in a speedboat accident in Padstow, Cornwall.
Beyonce's ad for Pepsi slips out of this week's chart but the megastar makes a reappearance in a spot for H&M, alongside work for the Windows Phone and the Nokia Lumia 920.
Blinkbox, the film-streaming service owned by Tesco, is turning up the heat on LoveFilm Instant and Netflix with a campaign that highlights selected films on its platform can be viewed over a year before they become available on other rival sites, wi...
Panasonic is launching an international multimedia campaign to highlight the way viewers can customise the home screen of the brand's Viera TVs.
Sainsbury's has kicked-off a review of its digital advertising account as it looks to build a roster of agencies.
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web