Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car manufacturer, has appointed Lowe Profero and DLKW Lowe to handle all its UK digital and above-the-line work.
Tarquin's, the gin by Southwestern Distillery, has launched what it claims is the first campaign using Apple FaceTime, to celebrate the 100th batch of the brand.
The BBC has expanded plans to review its £5 million media account to include the planning and buying business for BBC Orchestras, BBC Worldwide, World Service and Global News.
Hearst magazines has launched the first stand-alone digital product for the Good Housekeeping brand, Good Housekeeping Institute online, which will feature product reviews.
The Sun, News UK's tabloid, has reported its number of digital subscribers has more than doubled to almost 250,000, less than 15 months after erecting a paywall around its content.
7Up Free, the sugar free lemon and lime fizzy drink owned by PepsiCo, is launching a global campaign featuring people with quirky interests, like urban knitting.
Hearst Magazines UK has appointed Ella Dolphin to the newly created role of group commercial director.
VisitBritain, the tourism agency, has crowdsourced nine films for the second part of its international "sounds of Great Britain" digital marketing campaign.
Grant Thornton, the accounting and business advisory company, has appointed Possible as its global digital agency.
More than 550 leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers celebrated creativity in the media business at the Campaign Media Awards, held at the London Hilton on Wednesday 19 October.
The Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) has banned a "strongly sexual" ad by Giffgaff, the mobile telephone network, after one complaint.
Ofcom has opened an investigation into how the Premier League sells £3 billion worth of live UK audio-visual football rights in the UK, following a complaint from Virgin Media.
Tesco Clubcard has launched a Twitter campaign that helps Christmas shoppers find gifts that "won't break the bank".
Foodism, the food and drink website owned by Square Up Media, will launch as a monthly print title next month.
Publicis Groupe is dividing and integrating its newly acquired digital and design agency Nurun into both Publicis Worldwide and Razorfish Global.
Ari Levenfeld, the senior director of privacy and inventory quality at Rocket Fuel, the programmatic platform that was linked to ad fraud earlier this year, explains what it is doing to combat the issue.
The Advertising Standards Authority has received 240 complaints about the Sainsbury's Christmas ad in the first two days since its launch.
Ed Ling is leaving his dual role as chief media officer and UK media director at DigitasLBi at the start of 2015.
Blending in with conversations on social media, or using "cocktail party etiquette", is the best way to develop content marketing, according to Patrick Albano, the vice president of EMEA advertising solutions at Yahoo.
Sainsbury's "Christmas is for sharing" ad managed less than a third of the online views achieved by John Lewis ad in its first 24 hours.
Google's DoubleClick for Publishers ad server globally has gone down, costing publishers millions.
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake