O2 achieved a 2.5 per cent increase in incremental reach online using the recently launched TV Accelerator (TVA) tool from the digital ad network and technology company Collective.
Volvo Truck's online ad featuring actor Jean-Claude van Damme has been watched nearly 60 million times on YouTube in less than a month. Campaign speaks to the creatives behind the work.
Evian's "baby & me" film was the most popular video ad of 2013 in the UK, according to YouTube, followed by ads from John Lewis and Three.
Ahead of making your new year's resolutions, Campaign offers a suggestion: 2014 is the year you should learn to code.
The Economist and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO have released a one-off online film paying tribute to the late Nelson Mandela, linking to a selection of articles from its archives.
The unexpected revival and boom in television advertising in the second half of 2013 has been supported by new forecasts from ZenithOptimedia today.
Amazon, the online retailer, this week released a video announcing it is experimenting using small "drones" to deliver packages directly to customers.
Pizza Express, the restaurant chain, has called a digital marketing review.
DLKW Lowe has launched a digital offering called Lowe Epic, with Burger King as its first client.
London & Partners, the capital's promotional body, is looking for an agency to create a campaign promoting .london as a domain name.
Activision Blizzard, the computer games company that publishes 'Call of Duty', is looking to appoint its first social media agency across Europe.
Maxus has launched Maxus Partnerships, a content and sponsorships division, and hired Laura Wade, the head of digital at UTV's TalkSport and Sport magazine, to run it.
Sharing of branded video has increased 50-fold since 2006, with Unilever's Dove "real beauty sketches" experiencing close to a 70-fold increase on the brand's most shared ad in 2006 compared to 2013.
Nexus/H, the full-service agency, has been awarded the global digital account for Miller Genuine Draft, the lager brand distributed by SABMiller.
Advertising industry trade bodies have condemned a bid by the pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline to get its agencies to make "bonus" payments to remain on its roster.
Morrisons has hired Tribal Worldwide, London as its digital agency of record, ahead of the launch of its first e-commerce service next year.
Zone, the digital agency, has bought the Bristol-based consultancy Auros, boosting its technical capabilities.
Universal Pictures has risen through the viral chart to second place this week, while Jean-Claude van Damme's "epic split" for Volvo Trucks remains on top with 429,729 share.
More than 600 executives attended the Campaign Media Awards last week to celebrate the best commercial media campaigns and initiatives in what has been another whirlwind year for the industry.
Dom Joly, the comedian, has created two rival characters, Bjorn and Brian, who will lead a social media campaign for Save the Children around its Christmas Jumper Day event on 13 December.
Grey Possible, the digital division of Grey London, has hired Hypernaked's Bhavin Pabari and Matt Kemp from Poke, as senior digital strategist and digital strategist respectively.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014