Evian has launched the second stage of its popular global 'Amazing Baby & Me 2' activity, which features the mini Spider-Man character solving people's dilemmas on Twitter in a campaign run through We Are Social.
Google has released research on UK YouTube users for the first time.
Reckitt Benckiser, the consumer goods giant, is holding a digital pitch covering 19 of its brands across Europe.
Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP, has called attempts by rival holding groups, Omnicom and Publicis Groupe to form a £23 bilion "merger of equals" "impossible".
The Internet Advertising Bureau UK has released guidelines for "viewable impressions" for online display ads, saying that an ad is "viewable" if half of it appears in the browser for one second.
Powerade, the Coca-Cola-owned sports drink, has launched a global campaign with FC Barcelona player Andrés Iniesta, ahead of the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Gatwick Airport has today launched The X-ray Collection, a social media competition challenging people to guess the products photographed in an airport scanner.
iProspect, the Dentsu Aegis digital and data network, has bolstered its UK team with a raft of new senior roles, including Matt Adams who will join iProspect UK as chief media officer, from DigitasLBi.
Unilever has created a YouTube channel filled with hair styling tutorials from well-known video bloggers as a platform to advertise a range of its hair brands.
Google was among the UK's biggest advertisers last year, after a 50 per cent lift in total spend.
Evian, the French bottled-water brand, tops the most-shared ads chart this week with its "amazing baby & me 2" spot by BETC Paris.
Telegraph Media Group needs to be "the polar opposite of traditional Fleet Street", with the emphasis moving from "imperial editors" to "empowering the reader", according to its editor-in-chief, Jason Seiken.
NHS Blood and Transplant, the special health authority that supplies blood and organs to hospitals in England and North Wales, is looking to appoint a digital agency.
Dare has created Ryanair's first pan-European advertising campaign, as the budget airline seeks to soften its image among consumers.
Sajid Javid, the financial secretary to the Treasury and Conservative Party rising star, has replaced Maria Miller as culture secretary, following her resignation over an expenses row.
Tate & Lyle, the sugar brand, has created a "bank made of cake" to launch its latest marketing campaign, which offers funding to people who want to start baking businesses.
Cheil UK has won the Fox's Biscuits digital and social media account, replacing incumbent Libertine, after a pitch for the business.
WPP's MEC has been awarded the £110 million media planning and buying business for BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, after a head-to-head pitch against incumbent ZenithOptimedia.
Unilever is to launch the fourth edition of its online Pleasure Hunt game to celebrate the 25th anniversary of its Magnum ice cream brand, and will introduce a multi-player option for the first time.
The Big Yellow Self Storage Company has revived the 1970s arcade game 'Space Invaders' with a twist, on an outdoor screen at the Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush.
We Are Social has hired WDMP's creative team, Tom Bellamy and Alena Miklasova, the duo responsible for the latest Monarch Airlines campaign featuring Oculus Rift technology.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel