A man in Australia has become what is believed to be the first person convicted of sex offences as a result of the lauded "Sweetie" campaign.
Johnston Press has appointed the BBC marketer Terry McGrath to the newly created role of senior director of brand and product marketing.
Greg Delaney and Mark Lund, the founders of DLKW Lowe, have backed Trigger Buzz, a new company providing real-time creative content for brands.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million European media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vin...
Ars Technica, the US technology news site owned by Condé Nast, is to launch in the UK next spring.
The BBC has created an online 'Doctor Who' game called 'The Doctor and the Dalek' to encourage children to get into coding.
Quantum technologies, biotech and hackers: ISBA's director of media and advertising, Bob Wootton, gives his key takeouts from last week's Wired conference.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
Vice News, the digital news channel by Vice Media, is set to expand into seven further global markets over the next six months.
Blinkbox, Tesco's answer to LoveFilm and Netflix, is preparing to release a brand campaign that it hopes will establish it as the home of the latest blockbusters.
Google has reported revenue of $1.6 billion (£1 billion) in the UK in the third quarter of 2014, up 17 per cent from the same period last year, as global revenues surged 20 per cent.
Guardian News and Media (GNM) and Telegraph Media Group (TMG) have formed a ground-breaking partnership to launch a combined version of the Audiences not Platforms cross-platform planning tool.
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned an online ad for BMW's M4 model for encouraging unsafe and irresponsible driving.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has consolidated its pan European media within Dentsu Aegis Network, led by Vizeum in the UK, following a six-month review covering nine key markets.
Channel 5 will launch its video-on-demand service, Demand 5, on EE's new television service when it launches in the coming weeks.
Publicis Groupe has paid £40.7 million for 20 per cent of the digital adtech company Matomy Media Group as part of a strategic partnership.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Addison Lee positions itself as the business-class taxi service in a new campaign designed to separate the company from rivals, including Uber.
Publishers are doing a u-turn over charging for content, with only 53 per cent saying they do or will charge over the next year, a drop of nine per cent year on year.
Danone has appointed Possible UK to be its global digital agency for its Activia yogurt brand.
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media