Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
Bloomberg Media has appointed former DMG Media and BBC Magazines leader Matt Teeman as its commercial director in Europe, Media East and Africa.
As the ad server turns 19 years old, John Stoneman, the interim vice president of EMEA at PubMatic, explains what advertising technology offers brands and their agencies.
Kitcatt Nohr has reshaped its client services department and promoted its head of client services, Annette Blunden, to the newly created position of deputy managing director.
Chris Maples, vice president of Europe at Spotify, has left his role with the music company after three years, Media Week understands.
Metro's managing director Steve Auckland has been named as the new chief executive of the Independent and Evening Standard newsbrands and extensions, including London Live.
Celebrities including Eddie Izzard, Tanni Grey-Thompson and Ross Kemp are to feature in an ad launched today by senior figures in adland as part of a new campaign against Scottish independence.
Weve, the mobile joint venture between EE, O2 and Vodafone, is set to appoint the former G2 Joshua and ZenithOptimedia leader, Tim Hipperson, as interim chief executive.
Richard Simkins, the innovations director at Talon Outdoor, explains how the World Cup showed investing exclusively in social networking may be a strategy of diminishing returns.
Bauer Radio and UTV Media have formed a partnership with the transmission company Arqiva to bid for the second national DAB multiplex.
Laurence Green, a co-founder of 101, explains why he is weary of the "real-time" juggernaut.
Philip Morris International (PMI), the company that owns Marlboro cigarettes, has approached agencies to discuss its international social media arrangements.
Transport for London has unveiled a major behavioural change campaign to try and get people in the capital to be more considerate of each other when they are on the roads.
Gymbox, the London chain of gyms, has appointed Albion to handle its advertising without a pitch.
The Guardian's open, digital journalism has plenty more room for growth, including plans to launch in India, according to deputy chief executive David Pemsel - just don't mention GQ's Michael Wolff.
Coders are inherently creative and don't need to be partnered with art directors and copywriters, said Google Creative Lab's Steve Vranakis at a digital art exhibition at the Barbican last night.
Guardian News & Media, publisher of The Guardian, The Observer and theguardian.com, has reported underlying losses of £19.4 million for the 12 months ending 30 March 2014, and ongoing growth in digital revenues.
Adidas, Uniqlo and Seiko have congratulated Novak Djokovic on his second Wimbledon victory through ad campaigns.
Imperial War Museums (IWM) London has created a film ahead of the launch of its First World War Galleries.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Analyst DataTech Salary Negotiable + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £275 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing and Communications Manager Major Players £38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £30K - £40k, London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations
- Mark Lund moves to McCann as UK CEO