Instagram, the photo sharing social media site, is rolling out its carousel ad platform globally to help brands be more creative and "push the boundaries" with their ads.
YouTube, with its ever-expanding array of content, massive appeal and universally-accessible platform, is almost certainly a step closer to being the television of the future than whatever most of us are watching on our TV sets.
Transport for London is increasing the ad space available on its website as part of plans to grow revenue from its commercial estate.
The ad watchdog has banned a Procter & Gamble YouTube video that featured a model vlogger, for not being easily identifiable as marketing communication.
Diageo, the drinks giant, has launched a digital out-of-home campaign for Pimm's, which will activate when the weather reaches a temperature of 21 degrees.
Amazon, the online retailer, is searching for an agency to handle social media activity for its clothing arm.
Paul Hayes, the managing director, commercial of News UK, is leaving the publisher of The Times and The Sun after 15 years.
Twenty-First Century Fox, the film and home entertainment company, is including its £150 million European media planning and buying duties in a complete overhaul of its global media strategy.
HBO's trailer for the second season of True Detective has made it to the top spot.
Survivors UK, the charity supporting male survivors of rape and sexual abuse, is launching an online campaign to encourage men to speak out about abuse as a part of the healing process.
Trinity Mirror is considering an appeal after a High Court judge ordered the publisher to pay "very substantial" damages to celebrities Sadie Frost, Paul Gascoigne and others for phone-hacking.
Just five of the coveted black Pencils were awarded for creative excellence at last night's D&AD awards ceremony.
This year's theme for the annual Wacl training event Gather was "together". Alice Driscoll, the deputy managing director at Jam, lists ten things she picked up.
News that Blinkx, the video advertising company, posted a pre-tax loss of $25 million this week for the year to the end of March 2015, should raise alarm bells for those in the online advertising business.
MEC has appointed Martin Beauchamp, a solutions engineer at AppNexus, as its first head of programmatic strategy.
The ASA has banned an ad from Unilever and Asos, which promoted a competition that offered 25 winners a £5,000 Henry Holland dress, for being misleading.
Dave Bedwood, a creative director at M&C Saatchi, is to leave the agency in June.
Coco de Mer, the lingerie and sex-toy retailer, has collaborated with TBWA\London and Rankin, the fashion photographer, to produce an X-rated campaign.
Collider, the company that invests in and supports startups, held a speed dating session with Ogilvy & Mather Group UK in London yesterday.
Betfair, the gambling site, is preparing a review of its £15 million media planning and buying business, currently handled by Arena.
Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur, the Brown-Forman Beverages drink, has appointed Isobar as its UK social and digital agency following a competitive pitch.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £70000 per annum, Birmingham
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant