Royal Philips has released a campaign to push its new range of digitally-connected lightbulbs.
If Scotland votes yes to independence tomorrow, its major cities would become outliers, London will become more of a competitor for business and the remaining UK will be diminished, warned Martin Sorrell, chief executive and founder of WPP.
Skoda has handed 18 Feet & Rising a digital brief after the agency impressed the car brand during its pan-European pitch earlier this year.
The Financial Times is set to unveil its first design refresh in seven years tomorrow, created for easier navigation and to better complement its digital brand extensions.
Channel 4 is dropping its catch-up service 4oD for a new online destination called All 4, which will host all of Channel 4's linear channels, digital content and services.
Priory Group, which is known for its upscale rehab facilities, has appointed Zone to look after its digital strategy.
The Guardian has launched a membership scheme costing up to £60 per month in a bid to better engage with its expanding global readership, and also to create a new revenue stream.
Justin Billingsley, chief operating officer, Europe, Middle East & Africa at Saatchi & Saatchi, and the former Orange brand director, reviews the launch news from Apple and looks at the growing power of content.
Official viewing figures for UK television audiences will now include consumption on iPads and Android tablets following an overhaul of the Broadcasters' Audience Research Board.
Reebok has released an online brand film celebrating youth culture for its Classics range of footwear.
ITV's chief executive Adam Crozier is calling on major pay-TV platforms BSkyB and Virgin Media to pay for content from UK public service broadcasters BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5.
Westfield is launching a campaign for the autumn/winter fashion season, with films inspired by the "talking points" of the season.
Time Inc is rebranding its wholly-owned magazine publishing arm IPC Media to Time Inc UK, as part of a move to "foster greater collaboration" between its UK and US operations.
Media fragmentation and understanding the complex consumer journey are among the biggest challenges facing marketers and media planners today, according to judges for the Newsworks Planning Awards 2014.
Havas has confirmed it will be moving all of its London agencies into a single site in King's Cross, after signing a deal for 3 Pancras Square.
American Apparel has had two online ads banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for being "gratuitous and sexist".
Renault is launching its Trafic utility vehicle with a Knight Rider-themed brand campaign.
The Times has launched a further instalment of its Unquiet Film Series documenting the kidnapping and return of two journalists in Syria.
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Twitter has launched an online learning hub for agencies to help them maximise their marketing on the platform.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Junior Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £25k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs