Evian has launched the second stage of its popular global 'Amazing Baby & Me 2' activity, which features the mini Spider-Man character solving people's dilemmas on Twitter in a campaign run through We Are Social.
Reckitt Benckiser, the consumer goods giant, is holding a digital pitch covering 19 of its brands across Europe.
Google has released research on UK YouTube users for the first time.
Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP, has called attempts by rival holding groups, Omnicom and Publicis Groupe to form a £23 bilion "merger of equals" "impossible".
The Internet Advertising Bureau UK has released guidelines for "viewable impressions" for online display ads, saying that an ad is "viewable" if half of it appears in the browser for one second.
Powerade, the Coca-Cola-owned sports drink, has launched a global campaign with FC Barcelona player Andrés Iniesta, ahead of the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Gatwick Airport has today launched The X-ray Collection, a social media competition challenging people to guess the products photographed in an airport scanner.
iProspect, the Dentsu Aegis digital and data network, has bolstered its UK team with a raft of new senior roles, including Matt Adams who will join iProspect UK as chief media officer, from DigitasLBi.
Unilever has created a YouTube channel filled with hair styling tutorials from well-known video bloggers as a platform to advertise a range of its hair brands.
Google was among the UK's biggest advertisers last year, after a 50 per cent lift in total spend.
Evian, the French bottled-water brand, tops the most-shared ads chart this week with its "amazing baby & me 2" spot by BETC Paris.
Telegraph Media Group needs to be "the polar opposite of traditional Fleet Street", with the emphasis moving from "imperial editors" to "empowering the reader", according to its editor-in-chief, Jason Seiken.
NHS Blood and Transplant, the special health authority that supplies blood and organs to hospitals in England and North Wales, is looking to appoint a digital agency.
Dare has created Ryanair's first pan-European advertising campaign, as the budget airline seeks to soften its image among consumers.
Sajid Javid, the financial secretary to the Treasury and Conservative Party rising star, has replaced Maria Miller as culture secretary, following her resignation over an expenses row.
Tate & Lyle, the sugar brand, has created a "bank made of cake" to launch its latest marketing campaign, which offers funding to people who want to start baking businesses.
Cheil UK has won the Fox's Biscuits digital and social media account, replacing incumbent Libertine, after a pitch for the business.
WPP's MEC has been awarded the £110 million media planning and buying business for BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, after a head-to-head pitch against incumbent ZenithOptimedia.
Unilever is to launch the fourth edition of its online Pleasure Hunt game to celebrate the 25th anniversary of its Magnum ice cream brand, and will introduce a multi-player option for the first time.
The Big Yellow Self Storage Company has revived the 1970s arcade game 'Space Invaders' with a twist, on an outdoor screen at the Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush.
We Are Social has hired WDMP's creative team, Tom Bellamy and Alena Miklasova, the duo responsible for the latest Monarch Airlines campaign featuring Oculus Rift technology.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Marketing Manager for a leading Manufacturer <£48,000 Ninesharp £42000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits, Uxbridge
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Web Producer / Dubai based / Tax free Salary MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement