Peter Scott, the vice chairman of Engine Group, the owner of ad agency WCRS and digital agency Jam, is leaving the company.
Direct Marketing News
Publicis Groupe's $3.7 billion (£2.3 billion) acquisition of Sapient will enable it to offer "profoundly transformational services through a model with unmatched reach, scale and opportunity", according to Maurice Lévy.
Triumph, the lingerie company, is launching a product called Magic Wire, backed by a campaign that invites women to share their routine irritations.
Havas has confirmed it will be moving all of its London agencies into a single site in King's Cross, after signing a deal for 3 Pancras Square.
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
WPP, the owner of MediaCom and Ogilvy & Mather, has reported pre-tax profit of £491.1 million in the first half of 2014, up 15.0 per cent year on year, while UK revenues surged by 22 per cent in Q2.
As Lake Capital extends the deadline to agree a deal to buy Engine, the Results International partner Jim Houghton looks at the role of private equity in adland.
Scottish Power, one of Britain's "big six" energy suppliers, has consolidated its UK direct marketing work into Rapp.
Oxfam has called a review of its direct marketing arrangements as it looks to shake up its fundraising activity.
Disney has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its UK CRM work.
Marc Nohr, the founder of Kitcatt Nohr, has resigned from his role as global brand director at the serviced office company Regus.
Lake Capital, the private equity company set to buy Engine, has refused to improve its offer to ex-employee shareholders.
Y&R has promoted Shelley Diamond, its worldwide managing partner, to the new position of global chief client officer.
The Advertising Standards Authority has rapped the Inverness City Advertiser (ICA) for implying illegal drug use in an email mailer for its website Whatsonhighlands.com.
Havas EHS has hired Kitcatt Nohr's chief marketing officer, Tracey Barber, as its group chief marketing officer.
EE has drafted in McCann Enterprise to ramp up its business-to-business (B2B) activity, as the telecoms giant eyes a greater market share.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Southern Comfort is looking for a creative agency to handle its below-the-line and experiential advertising in the UK.
Kitcatt Nohr has reshaped its client services department and promoted its head of client services, Annette Blunden, to the newly created position of deputy managing director.
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
After Amazon launched a special wearable technology area of the website, Cameron Day, the development director at TMS, examines why the reality has not yet rivalled the rhetoric.
- Twitter's potential is just beginning to be realised as a way to tap into our lives
- It's not what advertising is good at so much as what it can do better
- Let's hear it for big data - handled with care, it offers award-winning insights
- Rik Haslam: Why decline in DM creative standards could be irreversible
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad