Last year's attempts for a mega-merger of equals between Publicis Groupe and Omnicom collapsed because Maurice Lévy failed to show John Wren "sufficient respect", according to WPP's Martin Sorrell, who went on to talk retirement plans, Tesco and Dunn...
Direct Marketing News
Now TV, the online TV streaming service by Sky, has created "magic ads" to show off its new branding and push the services it provides.
The AOP (Association of Online Publishers) and the PPA (Professional Publishers Association) partnered last week to hold Smart Data Live!, a half day forum discussing how to make the most of audience data.
AKQA's Rei Inamoto, Saatchi & Saatchi's Kate Stanners and Ogilvy & Mather's Gerry Human are among the jury foreman for this year's D&AD Awards.
BJL has appointed Tony Evans, previously the head of planning for Cheil Worldwide, to its board in the new position of planning director.
Publicis Groupe has reported pre-tax income of €1.04 billion, down 5.5 per cent after what its chief executive and chairman, Maurice Lévy, has described as a "patchy year".
Lowe Open and DLKW Lowe have launched an integrated marketing push to support ongoing TV activity for the British Heart Foundation's Wear Red fundraising day, which takes place on 6 February.
Cheil is leading the nominations in the Marketing Agencies Association's Best Awards 2015 shortlist with 11 chances to take home a prize.
British Airways is reviewing its global digital advertising account, putting OgilvyOne on alert.
A video showing young boys' reactions to violence against women has made it to the top of the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
The Co-operative Bank has signalled a potential departure from its joint agency arrangements with former parent company Co-operative Group by calling a review of its CRM needs.
David Meikle, a founding partner at the intermediary Red Salt, which recently handled the Post Office review, decries the RFI's transformation into a creative catwalk.
1. The Pilion Trust, fuck the poor The Pilion Trust charity launched a multi-award-winning campaign in which a man attempted to shock people into donating by walking around London wearing a sign reading: "Fuck the poor." The man was filmed inciti...
Matt Redman, the UK content and social lead of Wunderman Live, explains the four things agencies need to think about before embarking on content marketing.
Lida will be pushing for the hat trick in next year's Annual after being named Campaign's Customer Engagement Agency of the Year last week for the second year running.
Jason Andrews, the executive creative director at Rapp and a judge of the film and TV jury at the DMA Awards, explains why Leo Burnett Change's "second chance" won the DMA Awards Grand Prix.
Rapp has promoted Sid Gordon and Adam Rolfe to creative directors to expand its creative leadership team.
Triumph, the lingerie company, is launching a product called Magic Wire, backed by a campaign that invites women to share their routine irritations.
Havas has confirmed it will be moving all of its London agencies into a single site in King's Cross, after signing a deal for 3 Pancras Square.
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
WPP, the owner of MediaCom and Ogilvy & Mather, has reported pre-tax profit of £491.1 million in the first half of 2014, up 15.0 per cent year on year, while UK revenues surged by 22 per cent in Q2.
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne