Lowe Open and DLKW Lowe have launched an integrated marketing push to support ongoing TV activity for the British Heart Foundation's Wear Red fundraising day, which takes place on 6 February.
Direct Marketing News
Cheil is leading the nominations in the Marketing Agencies Association's Best Awards 2015 shortlist with 11 chances to take home a prize.
British Airways is reviewing its global digital advertising account, putting OgilvyOne on alert.
A video showing young boys' reactions to violence against women has made it to the top of the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
The Co-operative Bank has signalled a potential departure from its joint agency arrangements with former parent company Co-operative Group by calling a review of its CRM needs.
David Meikle, a founding partner at the intermediary Red Salt, which recently handled the Post Office review, decries the RFI's transformation into a creative catwalk.
1. The Pilion Trust, fuck the poor The Pilion Trust charity launched a multi-award-winning campaign in which a man attempted to shock people into donating by walking around London wearing a sign reading: "Fuck the poor." The man was filmed inciti...
Matt Redman, the UK content and social lead of Wunderman Live, explains the four things agencies need to think about before embarking on content marketing.
Lida will be pushing for the hat trick in next year's Annual after being named Campaign's Customer Engagement Agency of the Year last week for the second year running.
Jason Andrews, the executive creative director at Rapp and a judge of the film and TV jury at the DMA Awards, explains why Leo Burnett Change's "second chance" won the DMA Awards Grand Prix.
Rapp has promoted Sid Gordon and Adam Rolfe to creative directors to expand its creative leadership team.
Peter Scott, the vice chairman of Engine Group, the owner of ad agency WCRS and digital agency Jam, is leaving the company.
Publicis Groupe's $3.7 billion (£2.3 billion) acquisition of Sapient will enable it to offer "profoundly transformational services through a model with unmatched reach, scale and opportunity", according to Maurice Lévy.
Triumph, the lingerie company, is launching a product called Magic Wire, backed by a campaign that invites women to share their routine irritations.
Havas has confirmed it will be moving all of its London agencies into a single site in King's Cross, after signing a deal for 3 Pancras Square.
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
WPP, the owner of MediaCom and Ogilvy & Mather, has reported pre-tax profit of £491.1 million in the first half of 2014, up 15.0 per cent year on year, while UK revenues surged by 22 per cent in Q2.
As Lake Capital extends the deadline to agree a deal to buy Engine, the Results International partner Jim Houghton looks at the role of private equity in adland.
Scottish Power, one of Britain's "big six" energy suppliers, has consolidated its UK direct marketing work into Rapp.
Oxfam has called a review of its direct marketing arrangements as it looks to shake up its fundraising activity.
Disney has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its UK CRM work.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure