Furniture retailer DFS is to pitch its direct marketing, data analytics and planning and content strategy accounts through the AAR, with a shortlist currently being drawn up.
Direct Marketing News
Partners Andrews Aldridge has restructured its creative team with three new hires and two promotions, including the introduction of deputy creative directors.
We Are Social has hired WDMP's creative team, Tom Bellamy and Alena Miklasova, the duo responsible for the latest Monarch Airlines campaign featuring Oculus Rift technology.
John Lewis has put the direct marketing account for its insurance brand up for review.
Halifax has handed Proximity London its CRM business after a four-way pitch.
Regus, the serviced-offices company, has appointed OgilvyOne UK as its global customer engagement agency of record.
Lida has been awarded the direct and digital fundraising account for dementia charity the Alzheimer's Society following a competitive pitch.
The Payments Council has kicked off a new campaign to launch its mobile payments service Paym.
Creative agencies need to be more performance-oriented rather than focusing solely on difference, according to the BBH group chief executive, Gwyn Jones.
OgilvyOne has lost the News UK business to its sister WPP agency Wunderman.
D&AD is planning to put its entire archive of award-winning ads online and is offering access through new free memberships.
WPP has agreed to buy a majority stake in Cognifide, a digital technology consultancy with clients such as Skype and Virgin Media.
Havas made pre-tax profits of €199 million (£166.1 million) for 2013, up 2.6 per cent year on year.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is to launch a CRM division with the direct industry veterans Simon Hall and Warren Moore, after adding British Airways' customer engagement business to its advertising account.
Allergan, the pharmaceutical company, has appointed Rapp to promote its dermal filler brand Juvederm across Europe and Africa.
British Airways has handed its entire advertising and customer loyalty account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Wunderman has hired Steve Saul, a former social media producer on 'The X Factor', as its first social media production lead.
Havas's digital creative agency, AIS London, has relocated into the "Havas Village", as the communications group seeks to make itself more agile and joined up in the UK.
We Are Social, the social media agency, has hired Mobbie Nazir, the head of digital strategy at JWT, as its chief strategy officer, based in its London headquarters.
Tesco has approached leading CRM agencies for input on its loyalty strategy at a time when the chief executive, Philip Clarke, is under pressure to rejuvenate the supermarket.
VCCP me, VCCP's direct marketing agency, has hired Rapp's Gavin Hilton as its planning partner following Chris Whitson's departure in October 2013.
- Twitter's potential is just beginning to be realised as a way to tap into our lives
- It's not what advertising is good at so much as what it can do better
- Let's hear it for big data - handled with care, it offers award-winning insights
- Rik Haslam: Why decline in DM creative standards could be irreversible
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires