As the premier business title for the advertising industry, Campaign provides advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. There are a wide range of targeted advertising options to suit every budget.
Campaign has a fully paid for circulation of 8,468 (ABC July–June 2010) and is split between three distinct sets of readers: creative agencies, media agencies and senior client personnel.
For more information about display advertising options, please contact Sarah Paez on +44 (0)20 8267 4932 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
• PDF files: print-ready version 1.3 (please note the industry standard for pdf is 1.3. Files supplied as 1.4 may not be compatible with our workflow and will require vigilant checking on proof return as they fall outside of the PPA guidelines).
• All files must contain images at 300 dpi. Files must be supplied in a CMYK format and have all fonts and images embedded.
• All files should be Mac compatible.
• PPA ‘pass4press’ guidelines are available through the PPA’s website: http://www.pass4press.com/cgi-bin/wms.pl/405
DIGITAL FILE TRANSFER METHODS
• Files 8mb and under can be sent via email to email@example.com
• Files can be supplied on disc. Please use CD-Rom.
• Files can be sent via ISDN to 020 8267 4200, labelled: CPN/advertisers name/date of insertion with prior arrangement.
HARD COPY PROOFS
• If colour proofs are to be supplied for colour matching on press, please ensure those are supplied by midday
on Friday prior to publication. The proof must be generated from the file provided , it must be 100% of final size and be a true representation of the file. If a proof is not supplied then Campaign will not take any responsibility for colour inaccuracies.
Please send all proofs or CD’s to the following address: FAO: Lucy Flatman, Campaign, 174 Hammersmith Road, London W6 7JP. If you have any problems please contact Lucy on 020 8267 4352. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- .Net Developer Dynamic New Alliances £45000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000, Peterborough
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again