As the premier business title for the advertising industry, Campaign provides advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. There are a wide range of targeted advertising options to suit every budget.
Campaign has a fully paid for circulation of 8,468 (ABC July–June 2010) and is split between three distinct sets of readers: creative agencies, media agencies and senior client personnel.
For more information about display advertising options, please contact Sarah Paez on +44 (0)20 8267 4932 or alternatively email email@example.com
• PDF files: print-ready version 1.3 (please note the industry standard for pdf is 1.3. Files supplied as 1.4 may not be compatible with our workflow and will require vigilant checking on proof return as they fall outside of the PPA guidelines).
• All files must contain images at 300 dpi. Files must be supplied in a CMYK format and have all fonts and images embedded.
• All files should be Mac compatible.
• PPA ‘pass4press’ guidelines are available through the PPA’s website: http://www.pass4press.com/cgi-bin/wms.pl/405
DIGITAL FILE TRANSFER METHODS
• Files 8mb and under can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Files can be supplied on disc. Please use CD-Rom.
• Files can be sent via ISDN to 020 8267 4200, labelled: CPN/advertisers name/date of insertion with prior arrangement.
HARD COPY PROOFS
• If colour proofs are to be supplied for colour matching on press, please ensure those are supplied by midday
on Friday prior to publication. The proof must be generated from the file provided , it must be 100% of final size and be a true representation of the file. If a proof is not supplied then Campaign will not take any responsibility for colour inaccuracies.
Please send all proofs or CD’s to the following address: FAO: Lucy Flatman, Campaign, 174 Hammersmith Road, London W6 7JP. If you have any problems please contact Lucy on 020 8267 4352. E: email@example.com
- Key Accounts Sales Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, plus commission., Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Guildford
- Sales Account Manager - Native Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £42000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith