Convergence is allowing people to be in several places at once, in the comfort of their own living rooms. Two experts discuss the 'smart' revolution.
Brands looking to enter into media sponsorship should be ready to commit to a multifaceted relationship, two experts advise.
BT's capture of Premier League rights shows that media owners are still willing to pay a premium to acquire rights to broadcast sports, two media agency heads suggest.
News brands are, in fact, doing well.
Young men want intelligent and relevant content that's delivered in a non-patronising way across a range of devices, two men's magazine publishers suggest.
Despite the lower-than-expected adspend, London 2012 provided a boost for the outdoor industry and saw some innovative creations, two experts argue.
Magazine mobile apps cannot replace the print form but, as a brand extension, they provide a different kind of experience and curated content, two experts think.
In today's always-on world, brands need to give less thought to the social media platforms themselves and more to creating engaging content that sits on them.
Radio advertising may have bounced back after a dismal show at Cannes in 2011. But, two radio specialists say, the medium is still undervalued by both agencies and advertisers.
Although it is unlikely to surpass traditional TV soon and uptake is low, connected TV could provide opportunities for innovative ad formats, two experts argue.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - brand communications agency Story Recruitment £38-45k pro rata dep on exp (full time or part time opportunity), Central London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'