Convergence is allowing people to be in several places at once, in the comfort of their own living rooms. Two experts discuss the 'smart' revolution.
Brands looking to enter into media sponsorship should be ready to commit to a multifaceted relationship, two experts advise.
BT's capture of Premier League rights shows that media owners are still willing to pay a premium to acquire rights to broadcast sports, two media agency heads suggest.
News brands are, in fact, doing well.
Young men want intelligent and relevant content that's delivered in a non-patronising way across a range of devices, two men's magazine publishers suggest.
Despite the lower-than-expected adspend, London 2012 provided a boost for the outdoor industry and saw some innovative creations, two experts argue.
Magazine mobile apps cannot replace the print form but, as a brand extension, they provide a different kind of experience and curated content, two experts think.
In today's always-on world, brands need to give less thought to the social media platforms themselves and more to creating engaging content that sits on them.
Radio advertising may have bounced back after a dismal show at Cannes in 2011. But, two radio specialists say, the medium is still undervalued by both agencies and advertisers.
Although it is unlikely to surpass traditional TV soon and uptake is low, connected TV could provide opportunities for innovative ad formats, two experts argue.
Nick Jefferson, 21 January 2015, 1:01PM
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure