Convergence is allowing people to be in several places at once, in the comfort of their own living rooms. Two experts discuss the 'smart' revolution.
Brands looking to enter into media sponsorship should be ready to commit to a multifaceted relationship, two experts advise.
BT's capture of Premier League rights shows that media owners are still willing to pay a premium to acquire rights to broadcast sports, two media agency heads suggest.
News brands are, in fact, doing well.
Young men want intelligent and relevant content that's delivered in a non-patronising way across a range of devices, two men's magazine publishers suggest.
Despite the lower-than-expected adspend, London 2012 provided a boost for the outdoor industry and saw some innovative creations, two experts argue.
Magazine mobile apps cannot replace the print form but, as a brand extension, they provide a different kind of experience and curated content, two experts think.
In today's always-on world, brands need to give less thought to the social media platforms themselves and more to creating engaging content that sits on them.
Radio advertising may have bounced back after a dismal show at Cannes in 2011. But, two radio specialists say, the medium is still undervalued by both agencies and advertisers.
Although it is unlikely to surpass traditional TV soon and uptake is low, connected TV could provide opportunities for innovative ad formats, two experts argue.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers