Claire Beale, editor
Like quite a lot of people much smarter than me, I completely screwed up over Dare.
Well, that's it.
I had lunch the other day with a former big-agency CEO who went off and did a start-up a couple of years ago.
I sat through a presentation from a big, bright media agency the other day.
I've heard versions of Dave Trott's tales from New York before, but never as brilliantly nailed to what we actually do: build brands. You'll find his story in this week's feature.
I've spent big chunks of the past few weekends reading entries to WPP's internal Atticus Awards, which I'm judging again this year.
Apologies for one last Cannes-fest. I'm so over it all, but we must squeeze the last dregs out of the crazy trade-fair whirl and make sure we got our money's worth from the expensive madness.
Steve Henry has a wonderful way with willies. He employs them with joyous abandon (in vices/being shaved/hovering around naked flames/at parties... as you do) in his recent Campaign blog, which makes a rather important point about taking risks. Pleas...
First, the disclaimer: if you're not going to Cannes, if you're not obsessed by creativity and you have no intention of working with ambitious clients, then perhaps there are a few things in this global issue of Campaign that you might want to pass q...
It's chest-beating, why-didn't-we-win season when we rather enjoy sitting around picking at our collective navel and moaning about why we didn't do better at Cannes and why we haven't won the World Cup. Again.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 20 August 2014, 2:08PM
Lol and Nat, 30 July 2014, 9:07AM
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager (Agency, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2