News & Work bulletins
Here you can select the bulletins that you want to receive regularly from Campaign and Brand Republic Group websites. You can get information on important developments in all the major sectors of advertising, marketing, media and PR.
To subscribe to any of our bulletins all you need to do is register for Campaign Live or Brand Republic. Registration is free and only takes a minute. If you are already a registered user, sign in here.
Campaign Daily Fix
Daily news, blogs and the best of The Work from Campaign
Preview Campaign daily fix
Brand Republic Group Bulletins
The Brand Republic news bulletin
Brand Republic's flagship morning news email delivers the top stories from across the industry to thousands of inboxes at 9am each day.
Preview the Brand Republic news bulletin
Media AM bulletin
The hottest media stories every morning from Brand Republic and Media Week, featuring the latest City news, account wins and staff moves.
Preview Media AM bulletin
Media Features bulletin
Published each Wednesday this bulletin is a round up of the latest features on Media Week including My Media Week, My Media World, Media Agenda, Agency Abodes, Media Owner Homes, News Analysis and a range of long form specials
Preview Media Features bulletin
Media Bitch bulletin
The latest industry gossip and a pictorial round up of the past week in media - every Thursday
Preview Media Bitch bulletin
Media Week Most Read bulletin
Every Friday afternoon we bring you a round of the weeks most read stories and features on the Media Week.
Preview Media Week Most Read bulletin
Breaking news from Media Week
For the really big, breaking media news stories, Media Week sends out news alerts as they happen.
Preview Breaking news from Media Week
The Digital AM bulletin
The latest digital stories from Brand Republic delivered every weekday morning.
Preview the Digital AM bulletin
The Wall bulletin
The essential daily update from The Wall: social, marketing, media: blogged
Preview the The Wall bulletin
Marketing daily news
All the latest marketing news and updates delivered direct to your inbox from Marketing magazine.
The DM bulletin
The latest direct marketing and sales promotion news and features brought to you by Brand Republic and Marketing every Thursday.
Preview the DM bulletin
Brand Republic Global bulletin
Launched in March 2007 the Global News Bulletin is the weekly newsletter brought to you by Brand Republic and Campaign, covering international advertising, digital and media news.
Preview Brand Republic Global bulletin
PRWeek daily bulletin
For some time now we have been delivering daily news updates to you each morning, covering the very latest developments in the UK PR industry. Don't miss out.
Preview PRWeek daily bulletin
For editorial and sales contacts please click here.
Find out how to add Brand Republic bulletins to your safe senders list.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires