News & Work bulletins
Here you can select the bulletins that you want to receive regularly from Campaign and Brand Republic Group websites. You can get information on important developments in all the major sectors of advertising, marketing, media and PR.
To subscribe to any of our bulletins all you need to do is register for Campaign Live or Brand Republic. Registration is free and only takes a minute. If you are already a registered user, sign in here.
Campaign Daily Fix
Daily news, blogs and the best of The Work from Campaign
Preview Campaign daily fix
Brand Republic Group Bulletins
The Brand Republic news bulletin
Brand Republic's flagship morning news email delivers the top stories from across the industry to thousands of inboxes at 9am each day.
Preview the Brand Republic news bulletin
Media AM bulletin
The hottest media stories every morning from Brand Republic and Media Week, featuring the latest City news, account wins and staff moves.
Preview Media AM bulletin
The Digital AM bulletin
The latest digital stories from Brand Republic delivered every weekday morning.
Preview the Digital AM bulletin
The Wall bulletin
The essential daily update from The Wall: social, marketing, media: blogged
Preview the The Wall bulletin
Marketing daily news
All the latest marketing news and updates delivered direct to your inbox from Marketing magazine.
Brand Republic Global bulletin
Launched in March 2007 the Global News Bulletin is the weekly newsletter brought to you by Brand Republic and Campaign, covering international advertising, digital and media news.
Preview Brand Republic Global bulletin
PRWeek daily bulletin
For some time now we have been delivering daily news updates to you each morning, covering the very latest developments in the UK PR industry. Don't miss out.
Preview PRWeek daily bulletin
If you need help signing up to bulletin please contact email@example.com.
For editorial and sales contacts please click here.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review