Campaign asked advertising and media agency to rate and commentate on their year so far in its largest crowd-sourced project yet.
All information was provided by agencies on their performance - Campaign takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
To search for an agency, type its name into the box below.
Campaign asked agencies involved in the Half-Term reports to highlight the best and worst ad campaigns in the first half of 2013:
Picks of the year so far
The Guardian, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Turkeys of the year so far
Andrex, JWT London
Santander, Havas Worldwide London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager - £50k - Hertfordshire Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bens, Hertfordshire
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4