Campaign asked advertising and media agency to rate and commentate on their year so far in its largest crowd-sourced project yet.
All information was provided by agencies on their performance - Campaign takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
To search for an agency, type its name into the box below.
Campaign asked agencies involved in the Half-Term reports to highlight the best and worst ad campaigns in the first half of 2013:
Picks of the year so far
The Guardian, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Turkeys of the year so far
Andrex, JWT London
Santander, Havas Worldwide London
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood