Campaign asked advertising and media agency to rate and commentate on their year so far in its largest crowd-sourced project yet.
All information was provided by agencies on their performance - Campaign takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
To search for an agency, type its name into the box below.
Campaign asked agencies involved in the Half-Term reports to highlight the best and worst ad campaigns in the first half of 2013:
Picks of the year so far
The Guardian, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Turkeys of the year so far
Andrex, JWT London
Santander, Havas Worldwide London
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film