Campaign asked advertising and media agency to rate and commentate on their year so far in its largest crowd-sourced project yet.
All information was provided by agencies on their performance - Campaign takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
To search for an agency, type its name into the box below.
Campaign asked agencies involved in the Half-Term reports to highlight the best and worst ad campaigns in the first half of 2013:
Picks of the year so far
The Guardian, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Turkeys of the year so far
Andrex, JWT London
Santander, Havas Worldwide London
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Planner / Senior Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist/Planner Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)