Campaign asked advertising and media agency to rate and commentate on their year so far in its largest crowd-sourced project yet.
All information was provided by agencies on their performance - Campaign takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
To search for an agency, type its name into the box below.
Campaign asked agencies involved in the Half-Term reports to highlight the best and worst ad campaigns in the first half of 2013:
Picks of the year so far
The Guardian, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Turkeys of the year so far
Andrex, JWT London
Santander, Havas Worldwide London
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location