Campaign asked advertising and media agency to rate and commentate on their year so far in its largest crowd-sourced project yet.
All information was provided by agencies on their performance - Campaign takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
To search for an agency, type its name into the box below.
Campaign asked agencies involved in the Half-Term reports to highlight the best and worst ad campaigns in the first half of 2013:
Picks of the year so far
The Guardian, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Turkeys of the year so far
Andrex, JWT London
Santander, Havas Worldwide London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building