The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
Ads targeting the affluent tend to be hackneyed affairs - so ditch the clichés and actually engage with these people, Richard Huntington says.
Vogue's editor of more than two decades tells David Benady how the magazine has remained high-end while widening its appeal.
Is media moving into such complex areas that there's a danger of it leaving behind a bewildered array of other agency specialists - particularly creatives?
After 30 years, Dave Buonaguidi has swapped agency life to set up Gratis, a free school that he hopes will benefit both students and the creative industry alike.
To be or not to be a separate country? That is the big debate for the Scots, who will head to the polls in just under two months' time. As the battle to win votes heats up ahead of the 18 September referendum, we asked two senior creatives in Scotlan...
Power plays by Rupert Murdoch and John Malone driven by threat from digital upstarts, not just egos. By Maisie McCabe.
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 25 July, and one thing we didn't...
I had lunch the other day with a former big-agency CEO who went off and did a start-up a couple of years ago.
In a communications world that has become increasingly multi-channelled and complex, are agencies witnessing the slow but sure decline of the advertising-only pitch? That there has been a slow reduction in the number of such contests in recent years ...
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Juinor Account Manager - Digtial Media - Saas Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Marketing Manager Stopgap £155 per day + 3 month contract, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazig Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers