If the rules on the promotion of food and soft drinks are not broken, why are Britain s advertising watchdogs intent on fixing them? Fears about obesity levels are not reflected in the number of complaints about food ads. And even some of the food an...
The incredible size of the industry's heart was evident last week at the charity fundraiser and evening of celebration of the life of Nick Milligan.
I've always thought that the best advertising people are those who are a bit suspicious of it. That may well be true of other professions. A degree of distance, a measure of not-drinking-the-Kool-Aid, might help you be good at your job. That's certai...
The 'gold mine' of Google search may prompt agencies to revive their direct response operations. By David Benady.
Kate Magee takes part in Punchdrunk's workshop to see what brands can learn from the company's immersive theatre.
The trends and products on show at last week's Mobile World Congress underlined the medium's growing vitality, Fetch's James Connelly reports.
Sweden or, more accurately, the Nordics, has been in the news recently. The Guardian writer Michael Booth had a bit of a "pop", as you say in the UK. He said of the Swedes: "They don t hate you, they are just terrified of unnecessary human contact....
Eric Ries The Lean Startup has become something of a bible in the tech scene. At the book s core is the principle of releasing a Minimum Viable Product, with minimum input and maximum learning. Release, learn and iterate quickly. Given the tools w...
Evidence builds that mature consumers are more tech-savvy and less brand-loyal than brands thought. By Arif Durrani.
I recently asked an Omnicom leader: if they could work at any other agency, which would they pick? "One of the more progressive ones," I was told. "One that is culture-based and stands for something." Interestingly, the only agency cited outside of t...
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business