Will Mark Lund be able to turn around the fortunes of McCann Worldgroup UK when he takes the hot seat as chief executive in October? John Tylee assesses the scale of the diplomatic test that lies ahead.
Campaign asked some of today's agency chiefs to pinpoint the skills and characteristics that will be required of tomorrow's adland leaders and to discuss the challenges they are likely to face as the industry evolves.
The company might have spent the past couple of years in an acquisition frenzy, but what's the strategy? By David Benady.
Well, that's it.
Last week, the IAB hosted its first-ever content marketing conference. Clare O'Brien reports on the event's highlights.
It was news that had production houses jumping for joy. Last week, the BBC announced plans to change how it commissions commercial production work, and will end its exclusive deal with Red Bee Media in 2015. Clip-based trails will be produced in-hous...
As "churnalism" and brand journalism grows, the media outlets with a real point of difference stand out a mile. And so it was with Channel 4 News and the presenter Jon Snow, who spoke openly about the human tragedy behind the politics in Gaza. His ...
After 30 years, Dave Buonaguidi has swapped agency life to set up Gratis, a free school that he hopes will benefit both students and the creative industry alike.
To be or not to be a separate country? That is the big debate for the Scots, who will head to the polls in just under two months' time. As the battle to win votes heats up ahead of the 18 September referendum, we asked two senior creatives in Scotlan...
The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)