The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
Ads targeting the affluent tend to be hackneyed affairs - so ditch the clichés and actually engage with these people, Richard Huntington says.
Vogue's editor of more than two decades tells David Benady how the magazine has remained high-end while widening its appeal.
Is media moving into such complex areas that there's a danger of it leaving behind a bewildered array of other agency specialists - particularly creatives?
After 30 years, Dave Buonaguidi has swapped agency life to set up Gratis, a free school that he hopes will benefit both students and the creative industry alike.
To be or not to be a separate country? That is the big debate for the Scots, who will head to the polls in just under two months' time. As the battle to win votes heats up ahead of the 18 September referendum, we asked two senior creatives in Scotlan...
I had lunch the other day with a former big-agency CEO who went off and did a start-up a couple of years ago.
Power plays by Rupert Murdoch and John Malone driven by threat from digital upstarts, not just egos. By Maisie McCabe.
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 25 July, and one thing we didn't...
I sat through a presentation from a big, bright media agency the other day.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- FREELANCE ROLES - Senior Account Managers & Account Director opportunities, great day rates! MODA consult EXCELLENT DAY RATES! Anything from £210 - £270 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL TRADE ADVISORS - Business to Consumer (B2C) PA Consulting Group Commensuarate with experience, Homeworking / Nationwide / United Kingdom / London (Central), London (Greater)
- â€‹Manager â€‹Mâ€‹arket â€‹Iâ€‹ntelligence Randstad 60-80 K, Amsterdam
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB