With the public so interested in the judges, is the new series destined to be a success with brands, Maisie McCabe asks.
John O'Keeffe, WPP's worldwide creative director, talks to Kate Magee about Cannes, creativity and why he must learn to use provocative soundbites.
Although the overall sector performed poorly, the traditional, more upmarket magazines are faring well. By Jane Wolfson.
Feeling tired? It s probably because you are spending more time using your tech devices than sleeping. At least that s what a survey from Ofcom suggests. It found that adults spend an average of eight hours and 41 minutes a day texting, talking, typi...
The over-50s are a fast-growing demographic controlling four-fifths of the UK's disposable wealth. So why do advertisers continue to ignore them, Stefano Hatfield asks.
The inclusion of a plastic bottle of water in the publicity shots for the new series of ITV s Downton Abbey sent social media into overdrive. But the subsequent decision by the cast of the series to pose with bottles of water to promote WaterAid wa...
The publisher's new chief executive is a departure from past leaders - and innovation is top of her agenda. By Arif Durrani.
Has the time come for creative awards organisers across the world to open their doors to the scam ads they find perpetually difficult to stop slipping under the wire? At one time, it would have been unthinkable to even pose the question. Today, some ...
The Signature deal highlights outdoor's ability to deliver innovative solutions rooted in technology. By James Copley.
Andrew McGuinness has quit advertising and is now running a public relations agency. But, he insists, today's category-defying creative work is beginning to make such labels redundant.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Mobile RTB Sales Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum + + comm + bens, London