The charitable view of Matt Atkinson s recent switch from chief marketing officer to the new role of chief creative officer at Tesco is that it signals a new approach to innovation at an organisation sorely in need of it. A more cynical one is that...
The new BBH worldwide CEO, Neil Munn, says its creative and cultural heritage will not be lost in the quest for growth as part of Publicis Groupe. By Jeremy Lee.
The advertising and fashion industries share many similarities, but what about the notion of creativity? Kate Magee talks to some of the sharpest dressers in adland about their own take on style.
While many believe it is an effective medium, online advertising remains plagued by fraud and low creative standards.
I've spent an awful lot of time this past week talking to writers in the US. It's been one of the most thoroughly depressing things I've done in a long time.
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 12 September, and one thing we didn't...
To pitch or not to pitch? That's the question that perpetually gets agencies hot and bothered.
Sky 1 s series sees the Irish radio and TV personality Baz Ashmawy (pictured) take his pensioner mother on a global quest to do dangerous activities, such as participate in a drug raid and a skydive. This is not an attempt by Ashmawy to kill his moth...
The merger between one of the UK's most innovative digital agencies and one of its best creative shops did not go quite according to plan.
The online retailer's future could be as a media owner after its purchase of the gaming channel Twitch. By David Benady.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager / Senior Advertising Exec - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + COMMISSION , London
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers