On 8 April, South Africans took to the voting polls to celebrate 20 years since this country's first free and fair elections. A lot has changed in that time. A lot hasn't. But what about the advertising industry?
Two years ago, my agency, London Advertising, was offered a loan facility of £4 million to buy a social media shop to grow our in-house "digital" capability. Being adverse to debt, my business partner and I thought we should do something a tad more c...
Walter Campbell, a creative director at TBWA\London, co-wrote Under The Skin with Jonathan Glazer (who also directed it). The two had worked together before, including on Guinness 'surfer'. The film is based on a cult novel by Michel Faber and stars ...
Adland has much to learn from the Korean pop music industry when it comes to turning its best people into multi-faceted, rounded talent. By Josette James.
Having been hailed for her "understanding" of advertising on her appointment as the Culture Secretary in 2012, Maria Miller's protracted departure from the post last week showed two other less-welcome qualities that critics often associate with the i...
On 17 March at 7.53am, the Los Angeles Times ran a story on its website about an earthquake striking near the city: "A shallow magnitude 2.7 earthquake aftershock was reported Monday morning four miles from Westwood, according to the US Geological Su...
In sharp contrast to the supercharged pace of change in Britain s ethnic make-up, progress in boosting the number of staff from ethnic minorities in UK agencies has been snail-like. Even though those numbers are gradually edging towards the national ...
Brands continue to invest in the 'rich spectrum' offered by press, the Newsworks conference confirms. By Arif Durrani.
Media owners hope to woo brands by bringing ITV footage to Twitter through its Amplify service, David Benady writes.
Something unexpected happened at Newsworks' Shift event last week. And it was not the news that John Lewis spends twice as much on press ads than it does on TV.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires