There are waves of change all around us. The onslaught of new channels, techniques and platforms is overwhelming, and the need for greater technology engagement is no longer an option. It has certainly helped improve marketing returns during a recess...
We've been working with technology inside the advertising arena for donkey's years, leading to some amazing work. We're fascinated by anything that's new and shiny, and we're constantly looking out for that next new "thing" to jump on and use on an i...
The emergence of millennials will soon redefine and reshape the American workforce. Here in the US, millennials will become the majority of the workforce by 2015 and, by 2030, this hyper-connected, tech-savvy generation will account for 75 per cent o...
I should confess that I arrived in Dubai just a few months ago. But, from the moment you arrive, you sense Dubai is a city where entrepreneurs rule and anyone with a vision (and deep pockets) can make things happen. Everything in Dubai is big. From t...
If you were not ready to join the tech crowd camping out outside the Apple Store for the iPhone 6 launch this week, here is a look at what it could offer advertisers across the paid, owned and earned spectrum.
Few would have predicted it - and, be assured, some are still contesting it - but Sir Martin Sorrell's M4C has all but lost the Government's media buying business. This begs the question: how?
Floods, radiation leaks and a weak yen still cannot stop Japan s advertising industry from continuing to grow. As a nation, Japan has had its fair share of crises to deal with over the past few years. It is testament to the strength of its people t...
Tara Beard-Knowland, 17 September 2014, 5:09PM
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Branding Royds Raphael £36k-£38k+ Generous benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief