Cast your mind back to January 2004. It was raining. Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out was blasting from the radio, fears were mounting that Athens would not be ready in time for the summer Olympics and a new era for British magazines was heralded with t...
User experience means a variety of things to professionals across design, marketing and technology. So it was refreshing to have an opportunity for reflection on our bigger purpose at the recent UX Hong Kong conference.
Did you ever wonder why Germans are so goddamn successful? The answer is actually quite simple. Because we want to be. Not funny? Yeah, but that's exactly the point. Get rid of any kind of humour and you will experience success made in Germany.
Advertising in Russia does not have the traditional roots of many Western markets. Instead, it is dominated by international brands failing to grasp the mantra: "Think globally, act locally." This, alongside the growing influence of procurement depar...
Some of you may have noticed: Advertising Week Europe has just hit London town. The four-day industry event bristled with energy and was far better organised in its second year - although still absolute chaos, of course.
There has been much discussion about how real-time bidding, programmatic advertising exchanges and big data et al spell doom for the future of advertising as we know it. Strategic technical requirements investment, recruiting non-marketing talent a...
I always joke that, when I was first asked what I knew about the Philippines, I replied: "They re a lovely couple." However, the tragedy of Typhoon Haiyan meant that, by 8 November 2013, the watching world was all too familiar with where these island...
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'