I recently asked an Omnicom leader: if they could work at any other agency, which would they pick? "One of the more progressive ones," I was told. "One that is culture-based and stands for something." Interestingly, the only agency cited outside of t...
Sweden or, more accurately, the Nordics, has been in the news recently. The Guardian writer Michael Booth had a bit of a "pop", as you say in the UK. He said of the Swedes: "They don t hate you, they are just terrified of unnecessary human contact....
Eric Ries The Lean Startup has become something of a bible in the tech scene. At the book s core is the principle of releasing a Minimum Viable Product, with minimum input and maximum learning. Release, learn and iterate quickly. Given the tools w...
"That's great, but it won't work in India."
Attention is today's biggest challenge in an always-on digital world. Consumers' attention is being pulled in multiple directions, with multiple devices vying for share.
In a week dominated by Facebook's staggering acquisition of WhatsApp, and the clash of tech and mobile developments at the Mobile World Congress, social and mobile are top of mind.
The evolution of the media market is again top of mind this week, as the boardroom dynamo Anna Watkins returns to the spotlight in her new role at Guardian Labs. Lightning quick, personable and full of passion, Initiative's loss definitely feels like...
Jonathan Staines, 02 March 2014, 10:03PM
Campaign Guest, 28 February 2014, 12:02PM
Campaign Guest, 27 February 2014, 8:02AM
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester
- SEO specialist (part time from home) Stopgap £100 - £150 per day, England
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?