The other day I was chatting to the head of a media company about how one of his new recruits had settled in. He said that his new employee, a senior executive, had settled in well, and was already making a great contribution. He'd reported that he'd...
Someone said to me the other day: "Wouldn t it be great if we could hear what clients are really thinking, like in that Mel Gibson film What Women Want ?" You know, the one where he meanders around an ad agency and can hear the inner-thoughts of his...
Jabuticaba: a little black fruit you ll only find in Brazil. Jabuticaba syndrome: a typical illness you will also only find in Brazil. It s a condition that compels people to get too easily settled. You will find that sufferers often use the excuse t...
Forgive the reference to Mad Men, but a sub-plot in this final series prompted a then-versus-now train of thought.
Jill McDonald, the UK chief executive of McDonald s, has outlined the key to the fast-food giant s recent turnaround, and it made me think about successful brands. McDonald says a heavy investment in consumer insight has enabled the company to unders...
Amid all the leadership changes in the media this year, the one no-one saw coming was last week's abrupt exit of the effervescent Fru Hazlitt from ITV.
Many people think of Seattle as Silicon Valley with more rain but, aside from a love of tech, we re very different places for creative people. Seattle is only the US s 17th-largest city (though, according to Fortune, it is its second-coolest). That...
‘Welcome your thoughts and emotions’ – Dr Guy Meadows, sleep physiologist and founder of The Sleep School
NABS, 18 December 2014, 5:12PM
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Social / Community Manager - Travel & Leisure Brand Experience Recruitment Revolution £27,000 - £30,000 p/a + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Digital Account Handler Source £220 - £350 per day, London