The bristling excitement among the young masses milling into an East London church as dusk fell was palpable - it had all the hallmarks of a cult, but was in fact a clarion call for advertisers.
Three macro drivers are contributing towards a very vibrant South African ad industry: talent diversity, digital migration and the changing role of South Africa as a gateway to the rest of Africa. It s appropriate, however, to start off with the fa...
Many seasoned protagonists often bemoan the lack of personalities in our media business today, but such a perspective misses the point. The first flush of media agencies in the 80s were the heady days of "media", when the most important accolades ...
If you ask politicians what worries them about our industry, eight out of ten would give the same answer: how advertisers talk to kids. Many think advertising shouldn t target them at all. Sprinkle in the average politician s knowledge of our busines...
The remarkable transformation of Nigel Farage from the punchline to a smart-arsed political joke to potentially a Parliamentary force looks like being the defining narrative of the upcoming general election. However unpalatable you (and, for the re...
In a recent Tech viewpoint, Rightster s Charlie Muirhead quite rightly pointed out that the "success of one channel needn t come at the expense of another". Shortly after this, we did some research that provided proof of his assertion. The numbers ...
Back in the summer (can you remember the summer?), I made time to read Evgeny Morozov s To Save Everything, Click Here and realised our sins will save us. Morozov is peeved about a lot of stuff, specifically innovation for the sake of it and, broad...
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham