Waking up to Bob Geldof asking for money, again, has made me a tad nostalgic this week, and highlighted the power that comes from having a clear mission.
We were surprised at the timing of the independent ISBA review of the agency community, and wonder if it helps or hinders the dialogue we are already engaged in. It has been no secret that we have spent the past 18 months inclusively debating how c...
Once home to fishermen and farmers, modern Hong Kong is a teeming, commercially vibrant metropolis where Chinese and Western influences fuse. It is a small place and the people are very sensitive to new trends. In the past decade, Hong Kong has had t...
More than three-quarters of agencies identify user experience as the biggest shortfall client-side. One explanation is that UX is still evolving. Another is that UX and marketing have fundamental values directly opposed to one another. The primary fu...
Marketing is in a golden age of content creation. Apps are smarter, devices are more powerful and people have unlocked their dormant storytelling capabilities through a world littered with creative platforms. We re moving into the era of polished c...
A major global commercial hub, Singapore is at the forefront of technological innovation yet steeped in a history of conservatism, presenting an interesting dichotomy for media strategy. Having attributed the country s financial success over the pa...
When I was growing up, my grandmother once said to me: "Helen, don t be a goody two-shoes in life be a goody one-shoe." What she meant was: try to do the right thing, but don t strive to be so perfect that you become uptight, humourless and dull. ...
- Conceptual Digital Designer Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, East London
- PR - Account Manager B2B Major Players £150 - £200 per day, London
- Production Assistant - Marketing Agency - Oxfordshire Stonor £25,000, Oxfordshire
- PR Exec and Managers Wanted Major Players £120 - £200 per day, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran