You probably think Australian ad people walk around their agencies wearing board shorts and sandals the whole time. Ha! Of course we don t. That would be foolish. There are more than 2,000 species of spider in this country, many of which are venomous...
Online advertising fraud has caught the headlines recently after the Interactive Advertising Bureau's estimate that as much as 36 per cent of web traffic is considered fake and Twitter revealed that 23 million of its users are bots.
It's August and holiday time, but most successful business people seem to be permanently miserable, whether on holiday or at work.
The people I know in the UK media business have little time for the terms "native advertising" or "organic reach".
The creative energy of New York comes from the tension of its extremes: artists and capitalists; filth and beauty; past and future. And it's just those extremes, staring each other down, mingling and breeding, that I think makes it the best place on ...
Nostalgia ain t what it used to be. Can we all stop with the tales about what media used to be about, please? Some say: the art of the media agency used to be to find the perfect spot for a TV ad. I say: this is targeting the right audience at the ...
Tara Beard-Knowland, 20 August 2014, 2:08PM
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London