Rich media has been the mainstay of online brand marketing for more than ten years, thanks to its ability to deliver a blend of video and interactivity directly to where the user can be found. But, unlike standard display advertising and pre-roll vid...
Much has been said about the softening growth of China s GDP after the announcement that it will be cut to 7 per cent its slowest rate in two decades. However, one thing that most agree is that a 7 per cent GDP growth rate remains the envy of most ...
Election fever is gripping all media but, for those in the press, the significance of the event is always magnified.
The kids might be excited to go back to school this week, but what's happening outside the gates? We are entering a period of profound uncertainty as one of the most closely fought elections in living memory looms large.
Britain, you are looking great from here. I ve been in Asia for a few months now and, apart from the odd "half-joking" reference to Downton Abbey , "brand Britain" appears to be at an interesting point in its life cycle. Not part of Europe but in Eu...
There is a growing trend of advertisers investing in the world of podcasting, and it seems Serial , the podcast released in October last year, was the cause of this intrigue. This project, born out of NPR in the US, has quickly become the most famou...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London