It was a night of mixed emotions at the Nabs Big Bash last week. More than 1,000 people gathered to support the charity's glittering annual fundraiser at Battersea Evolution, in what also formed the focal point of its centenary celebrations. But it w...
Campaign s front page last week carried the following dispiriting phrase: "triggered by staff changes in the procurement team at Mercedes headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany". A fragment calculated to dim the joy in even that zaniest of toothsome c...
Saturday am: PIA303 Lahore to Karachi, a chance to review the last three days with Taher Khan. Pakistan is one of our fastest-growing markets. Afternoon is "free". Why do I love Karachi so much? Untamed energy, ultimate melting pot, little conven...
I ve just read, on a fascinating new Tumblr, that you know you ve been in advertising for too long if you think "impactful" is a word and you wear a woolly hat indoors. I m a relative newbie, so this news makes me scratch my head (beanies can reall...
In a meeting with our digital heads last week, speculation was rife on this issue. It boils down, I think, to functionality, although fashion clearly has a role in establishing who wins this next zeitgeist battle.
Channel 4 scored an important goal last week by landing the three-year ad sales contract for BT's new sports channels, and it will kick-start an exciting new commercial offering for the broadcaster.
Facebook created something of a stir last week when it unveiled its first UK advisory board, comprising senior brand and agency marketers.
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.