Looking around media agencies and media owners
Campaign takes a look behind the scenes at TomTom's latest campaign on social media.
Commercial and editorial teams at Bauer are encouraged to collaborate to get the most for their brands, Karen Stacey writes.
Apart from boosting its digital portfolio, Dennis wants to push into new areas via the Enterprise division, Ian Westwood writes.
As well as specialising in global news, ITN is now creating advertising through its creative hub, Mark Browning explains.
The company's digital focus has ensured growth in its portfolio and success with the FuturePlus venture, James Ranson writes.
The radio network's focus on delivering great music is matched only by its dedication to digital, according to Simon Kilby.
The trade body operates alongside other RadioCentre teams in what is the medium's UK nerve centre, Simon Redican writes.
Spencer Berwin has high expectations for the outdoor specialist in 2013 as significant investment in the medium continues apace.
The digital ad sales house is collaborating with publishers and advertisers to create memorable work. By Cameran Harman.
The office has seen a major revamp to house the restructured sales teams and a new global service, Calum Macaulay writes.
I joined Clear Channel as the commercial director just before Christmas, with responsibility for sales, marketing and product management.
Formerly BBC Magazines, the publisher actively encourages staff to create innovative solutions for clients, Duncan Tickell says.
Matt Teeman invites us into Metro's offices, where a focus on innovation is driving expansion on to digital platforms.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3