Here at LIZH we’re big believers in working closely with talent throughout their careers. We work with many of today’s A-Listers, as well as the A-Listers of tomorrow. We’ve built our reputation for supplying the best industry talent over 25 years by spotting the up and coming Creatives, Planners and Account Handlers then working carefully with them to plan their careers, while championing them though their upward progress . After all, we want them to be in the A-List for years to come. So being the proud partner to the A-list is a natural fit for LIZH.
Find out more about Liz H at www.lizh.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.