Has Nestlé opened a can of worms by saying brands should look at their own programmatic data, Gurjit Degun asks.
Can the company challenge the likes of YouTube and take a share of the lucrative video ad market, Arif Durrani asks.
How would the move affect Channel 4 and the wider ad sales marketplace, Arif Durrani and Gurjit Degun ask.
As the election reaches its crescendo, do young people prefer coverage from youth-oriented sites, Gurjit Degun asks.
Tie-ups between brands and musicians can benefit both parties, but they must tread carefully, Gurjit Degun writes.
Does more need to be done to ensure transparency between vloggers and the brands they endorse, Gurjit Degun asks.
The social media giant has released its debut UK ad campaign, but will it win any new friends, Gurjit Degun asks.
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad