It's early days, but teething problems at London Live don't bode well for Jeremy Hunt's brainchild. By David Benady.
Top domestic football has fuelled Sky's success, so could the broadcaster prosper without it, Maisie McCabe asks.
Should advertisers dive head first into opportunities around tailored, real-time communications, Arif Durrani asks.
Is there demand among advertisers and listeners for the pending second national DAB multiplex, Arif Durrani asks.
Is Stuff's decision to remove women models from its front covers significant for the industry, Arif Durrani asks.
Can Amazon's first smartphone and its intriguing shopping function disrupt the marketplace, David Benady asks.
The image-sharing platform needs to attract ad revenue while not putting off its large user base, David Benady writes.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 20 August 2014, 2:08PM
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum, London (Greater), South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show