Is it right to treat sponsorship as 'media' by measuring it in terms of advertising equivalent value, Louise Ridley asks.
Does the exodus of senior journalists suggest divided opinions on the news brand's digital drive? By David Benady.
ITV's proposed new channel targeting younger women will feature lifestyle and reality shows. By David Benady.
Does adding the copy sales metrics together help or hinder advertisers using the ABC's figures, Arif Durrani asks.
Do media shops bring something new to the table or is content best left to the specialists, Chantelle Dietz asks.
Will the new ad offering actually attract fresh advertisers or result in traditional brands spending less, Arif Durrani asks.
As the social media network prepares to celebrate ten years, Arif Durrani asks if an ageing user base spells trouble.
Jonathan Staines, 02 March 2014, 10:03PM
Campaign Guest, 28 February 2014, 12:02PM
Campaign Guest, 27 February 2014, 8:02AM
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £21,000, Birmingham
- Brand Identity Consultant - freelance The Great & The Good Negotiable day rate, West London - Teddington
- Director of Brands Gemini Search £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign