Is it right to treat sponsorship as 'media' by measuring it in terms of advertising equivalent value, Louise Ridley asks.
Does the exodus of senior journalists suggest divided opinions on the news brand's digital drive? By David Benady.
ITV's proposed new channel targeting younger women will feature lifestyle and reality shows. By David Benady.
Does adding the copy sales metrics together help or hinder advertisers using the ABC's figures, Arif Durrani asks.
Do media shops bring something new to the table or is content best left to the specialists, Chantelle Dietz asks.
Will the new ad offering actually attract fresh advertisers or result in traditional brands spending less, Arif Durrani asks.
As the social media network prepares to celebrate ten years, Arif Durrani asks if an ageing user base spells trouble.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign