The trade body is without a CEO and now one of its highest-profile members. Will it survive, Gurjit Degun asks.
What are the things that media owners offer that are tempting more agency executives to cross over to the other side, Arif Durrani and David Benady ask.
Given the rate of change in the industry, 2015 is as unpredictable as May's election. But optimism abounds, Arif Durrani says.
The popularity of content marketing could represent a threat to traditional advertising budgets, Arif Durrani finds.
The social giant is moving into LinkedIn territory with a professional network. But will it work, David Benady asks.
JCDecaux is testing the content waters. But is the 'eight-second medium' the right environment, David Benady asks
Agency trading desks remain an issue for many clients, but are their fears misplaced? Arif Durrani investigates.
Nick Jefferson, 21 January 2015, 1:01PM
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager fishtank £250 - £400 per annum, West London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Head of Digital Reuben Sinclair bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season, Londonderry (County)