Is it right to treat sponsorship as 'media' by measuring it in terms of advertising equivalent value, Louise Ridley asks.
Does the exodus of senior journalists suggest divided opinions on the news brand's digital drive? By David Benady.
ITV's proposed new channel targeting younger women will feature lifestyle and reality shows. By David Benady.
Does adding the copy sales metrics together help or hinder advertisers using the ABC's figures, Arif Durrani asks.
Do media shops bring something new to the table or is content best left to the specialists, Chantelle Dietz asks.
Will the new ad offering actually attract fresh advertisers or result in traditional brands spending less, Arif Durrani asks.
As the social media network prepares to celebrate ten years, Arif Durrani asks if an ageing user base spells trouble.
Campaign Guest, 11 March 2014, 8:03AM
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity