Arif Durrani and David Benady on the mooted decriminalisation of non-payment and what it could mean for TV.
Native is a digital display success story and agencies are keen to cash in, but will the boom last, Louise Jack asks.
With Liberty Global circling ITV, UK television is facing a US takeover. David Benady considers the consequences.
It's early days, but teething problems at London Live don't bode well for Jeremy Hunt's brainchild. By David Benady.
Top domestic football has fuelled Sky's success, so could the broadcaster prosper without it, Maisie McCabe asks.
Should advertisers dive head first into opportunities around tailored, real-time communications, Arif Durrani asks.
Is there demand among advertisers and listeners for the pending second national DAB multiplex, Arif Durrani asks.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 17 September 2014, 5:09PM
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Branding Royds Raphael £36k-£38k+ Generous benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief