In a crowded market, will the channel - with its male-focused shows and hit dramas - succeed, Gurjit Degun asks.
Tie-ups between brands and musicians can benefit both parties, but they must tread carefully, Gurjit Degun writes.
Does more need to be done to ensure transparency between vloggers and the brands they endorse, Gurjit Degun asks.
The social media giant has released its debut UK ad campaign, but will it win any new friends, Gurjit Degun asks.
MPs are gunning for the BBC licence fee, but is the proposed broadcast levy a realistic alternative, Gurjit Degun asks.
Are Peter Oborne's allegations about HSBC and the Telegraph symptomatic of a wider problem, Arif Durrani asks.
Will brands be prepared to pay more in order to advertise during top-flight football matches, David Benady asks.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Retention Manager Stopgap £42000 - £55000 per annum, London
- PPC Analyst - Media Agency - London Major Players £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Designer - Cosmetic Brand Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Freelance UX Designer Red Sofa London £400 - £500 per day, London