Should advertisers dive head first into opportunities around tailored, real-time communications, Arif Durrani asks.
Is there demand among advertisers and listeners for the pending second national DAB multiplex, Arif Durrani asks.
Is Stuff's decision to remove women models from its front covers significant for the industry, Arif Durrani asks.
Can Amazon's first smartphone and its intriguing shopping function disrupt the marketplace, David Benady asks.
The image-sharing platform needs to attract ad revenue while not putting off its large user base, David Benady writes.
Overblown and overrated, or imperative recognition of best in class that propels the industry forward? By Arif Durrani.
Amid declining sales and ad revenues, do magazines remain a medium to be reckoned with, David Benady asks.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 25 July 2014, 9:07AM
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire