Mark Banham asks if the corporation's international radio network should be allowed to start carrying advertising.
One week after launch, does the media industry think the new TV channel for the capital will fly, Arif Durrani asks.
Agencies that are tempted to explore the burgeoning e-cigarette market face an ethical dilemma, David Benady writes.
Despite talk of poor user feedback, the format has just rolled out in the US. Will brands embrace it, Arif Durrani asks.
Could the new format turn ITV's breakfast slot into an attractive offering for advertisers, David Benady asks.
Is it right to treat sponsorship as 'media' by measuring it in terms of advertising equivalent value, Louise Ridley asks.
Does the exodus of senior journalists suggest divided opinions on the news brand's digital drive? By David Benady.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel