Can the value of programmatic trading only be unlocked when creative works alongside media, Maisie McCabe asks.
The social media giant has released its debut UK ad campaign, but will it win any new friends, Gurjit Degun asks.
MPs are gunning for the BBC licence fee, but is the proposed broadcast levy a realistic alternative, Gurjit Degun asks.
Are Peter Oborne's allegations about HSBC and the Telegraph symptomatic of a wider problem, Arif Durrani asks.
Will brands be prepared to pay more in order to advertise during top-flight football matches, David Benady asks.
Royal Mail is aiming to boost the appeal of mail and target its 'image problem' with new research and an ad campaign.
The trade body is without a CEO and now one of its highest-profile members. Will it survive, Gurjit Degun asks.
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building