The social giant is moving into LinkedIn territory with a professional network. But will it work, David Benady asks.
JCDecaux is testing the content waters. But is the 'eight-second medium' the right environment, David Benady asks
Agency trading desks remain an issue for many clients, but are their fears misplaced? Arif Durrani investigates.
The debate over where women stand in the media industry is showing no sign of concluding. Ed Owen reports.
The battle for supremacy between the creative message and the medium has resumed. David Benady reports.
Facebook aims to dethrone Google with a new ad system and its own IQ research, Arif Durrani and Ed Owen report.
Brands will only be able to share content on the app with followers, but potential reach is enormous, asks David Benady.
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake