The latest Group M adspend predictions suggest there may finally be light at the end of the tunnel. By Mark Banham.
Is using Premier League highlights as the main selling point the right strategy for The Sun, Mark Banham wonders.
When news broke of BT Sport's three-year deal to broadcast the Uefa Champions League and Europa League, there were predictable cries from pundits that the young network had "outplayed" its rivals Sky and ITV, and that the "whistle had blown" on the b...
The OptimEyes technology rolling out at Tesco petrol stations is a long way from Minority Report, Mark Banham finds.
Commercial radio as a whole is on the up against the BBC, even if it remains a two-horse race, Mark Banham writes.
In today's multiscreen world, has mobile become the most important medium for consumers, Louise Ridley asks.
Does news of the loss-making platform's planned IPO make you reach for your broker's number, Mark Banham asks.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London