Net-a-Porter's fashion-focused social network enables users to buy directly through the app. By Gurjit Degun.
How would the move affect Channel 4 and the wider ad sales marketplace, Arif Durrani and Gurjit Degun ask.
As the election reaches its crescendo, do young people prefer coverage from youth-oriented sites, Gurjit Degun asks.
Tie-ups between brands and musicians can benefit both parties, but they must tread carefully, Gurjit Degun writes.
Does more need to be done to ensure transparency between vloggers and the brands they endorse, Gurjit Degun asks.
The social media giant has released its debut UK ad campaign, but will it win any new friends, Gurjit Degun asks.
MPs are gunning for the BBC licence fee, but is the proposed broadcast levy a realistic alternative, Gurjit Degun asks.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge