As AOL launches Be On and YouTube just gets bigger, should conventional TV people be worried, Alasdair Reid asks.
Can apps such as Blippar drive revenue for TV advertisers or are they another 'red button' fad, Alasdair Reid asks.
The Twitter and Publicis Groupe partnership suggests a renewed focus on live marketing. By Arif Durrani.
Will the social network's mobile software, designed to attract more ads, live up to the billing, Alasdair Reid asks.
The company claims to provide the most accountable outdoor measurement system ever. Alasdair Reid reports.
Trevor Beattie recently announced the death of the 30-second TV ad, to some surprise. Is he right, Alasdair Reid asks.
It's not just analogue radio but other digital technologies that could stunt the growth of DAB. By Alasdair Reid
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
Yahoo set to announce $1.1bn to buy Tumblr on Monday
AllThingsD is reporting that last week’s rumoured deal that would see Yahoo pay as much as $1bn buy Tumblr is set to become a reality and will be announced officially on Monday.