Mark Banham asks if the corporation's international radio network should be allowed to start carrying advertising.
One week after launch, does the media industry think the new TV channel for the capital will fly, Arif Durrani asks.
Agencies that are tempted to explore the burgeoning e-cigarette market face an ethical dilemma, David Benady writes.
Despite talk of poor user feedback, the format has just rolled out in the US. Will brands embrace it, Arif Durrani asks.
Could the new format turn ITV's breakfast slot into an attractive offering for advertisers, David Benady asks.
Is it right to treat sponsorship as 'media' by measuring it in terms of advertising equivalent value, Louise Ridley asks.
Does the exodus of senior journalists suggest divided opinions on the news brand's digital drive? By David Benady.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires