Can the social media platform establish itself as an effective e-commerce channel for brands, David Benady asks.
Arif Durrani and David Benady on the mooted decriminalisation of non-payment and what it could mean for TV.
Native is a digital display success story and agencies are keen to cash in, but will the boom last, Louise Jack asks.
With Liberty Global circling ITV, UK television is facing a US takeover. David Benady considers the consequences.
It's early days, but teething problems at London Live don't bode well for Jeremy Hunt's brainchild. By David Benady.
Top domestic football has fuelled Sky's success, so could the broadcaster prosper without it, Maisie McCabe asks.
Should advertisers dive head first into opportunities around tailored, real-time communications, Arif Durrani asks.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 17 September 2014, 5:09PM
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad