Facebook aims to dethrone Google with a new ad system and its own IQ research, Arif Durrani and Ed Owen report.
Brands will only be able to share content on the app with followers, but potential reach is enormous, asks David Benady.
Radio is facing up well to new digital challengers, but budgets and listening figures don't tally, David Benady says.
The search giant is working to ease some of the EC's competition concerns, but rivals are unsatisfied. By David Benady.
Can the social media platform establish itself as an effective e-commerce channel for brands, David Benady asks.
Arif Durrani and David Benady on the mooted decriminalisation of non-payment and what it could mean for TV.
Native is a digital display success story and agencies are keen to cash in, but will the boom last, Louise Jack asks.
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham