After three years in charge of Channel 4's sales team, Jonathan Allan is pretty pleased with how he is doing. Yes, broadcast revenue might have declined by almost 1 per cent in 2013 but, hey, Channel 4 is trying new things.
The Style at Home editor tells Maisie McCabe how the IPC success story has grown from a 'cupboard project' to a magazine selling 100,000 copies a month in three years.
The publisher's new chief executive is a departure from past leaders - and innovation is top of her agenda. By Arif Durrani.
The channel says a repositioning will boost viewing figures that have been held back by Barb's system.
Vogue's editor of more than two decades tells David Benady how the magazine has remained high-end while widening its appeal.
Three days into his role as the international chief executive of Exterion Media - the company known as CBS Outdoor until January - Shaun Gregory is already a bit bored of the obvious questions.
The independent shop's co-founder talks to Louise Ridley about being one of The Sunday Times' best small companies to work for and the tie-up with BPN.
Omnicom Media Group's EMEA chief of 13 years is not quite ready to leave the company yet - particularly in the midst of the biggest-ever social experiment. By Louise Ridley.
The Publicis Groupe chief tells Maisie McCabe what the collapsed merger means for his succession plan.
The Huffington Post's chief executive believes its alternative business model will keep the brand ahead of traditional publishers. By Arif Durrani.
The company's managing director of advertising tells Maisie McCabe how the restructure of the sales team differs from Bauer's previous attempts.
The sun was shining on MediaCom's chief executive Karen Blackett today, in a rare moment of reflection in Cannes after receiving an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
The Viacom chief talks to Arif Durrani about the company's growing footprint and how Channel 5 fits into its future.
After a turbulent year for the agency, ZenithOptimedia has challenged Stefan Bardega to shape its future as a digital entity. By David Benady.
With new-business billings already flowing following the ascension of Stuart Bowden and Jason Dormieux, MEC has enjoyed early success with its joint leadership model. Louise Ridley reports.
The supermarket's data division, Dunnhumby, aims to make digital advertising more personalised, its chief executive, Simon Hay, tells David Benady.
The new global chief operating officer of Fetch talks to Arif Durrani about the mobile shop's entrepreneurial spirit and ambition.
With the merger and competition investigation now complete, Global Radio's commercial chief is finally ready to talk to Maisie McCabe about its big plans ahead.
Andrew Mullins talks to Arif Durrani days before the launch of Evgeny Lebedev's first foray into TV.
The veteran publishing director of Condé Nast's most successful magazine is proof that print still has lead in its pencil. By Louise Ridley.
He may not be as widely revered as his predecessor, but the experienced John Litster has already shown his paymasters that he has what it takes to lead Sky Media. By Maisie McCabe.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Junior Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £25k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs