The supermarket's data division, Dunnhumby, aims to make digital advertising more personalised, its chief executive, Simon Hay, tells David Benady.
The new global chief operating officer of Fetch talks to Arif Durrani about the mobile shop's entrepreneurial spirit and ambition.
With the merger and competition investigation now complete, Global Radio's commercial chief is finally ready to talk to Maisie McCabe about its big plans ahead.
Andrew Mullins talks to Arif Durrani days before the launch of Evgeny Lebedev's first foray into TV.
The veteran publishing director of Condé Nast's most successful magazine is proof that print still has lead in its pencil. By Louise Ridley.
He may not be as widely revered as his predecessor, but the experienced John Litster has already shown his paymasters that he has what it takes to lead Sky Media. By Maisie McCabe.
How can the magazine make up for the loss of copy sales and also pay for an increased print run? Its new chief commercial officer tells David Benady about her big plans.
The new division of The Guardian is aiming for long-term, high-value commercial partnerships, its managing director, Anna Watkins, tells Arif Durrani.
The group's new trading team will deliver more than an overabundance of testosterone, its UK president tells Maisie McCabe.
Mike Ironside is leaving the National Readership Survey with his legacy writ large - but a big challenge remains for his successor, he tells David Benady.
The global head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising tells Louise Ridley about enhancing client relationships through content.
The digital veteran and former i-level strategy head is finding his feet as DigitasLBi's media chief, tasked with boosting its international operations. By David Benady.
The games designer Jane McGonigal tells Louise Ridley how gamification makes us the best possible versions of ourselves.
The head of eBay Advertising tells Louise Ridley why the shopping site makes a far more compelling advertising platform than social networks.
Jamal Edwards, the founder of the online youth video broadcaster, says his expansion plans are about more than money.
The head of Manning Gottlieb OMD's start-up division admits it would not exist without goodwill and resolve. By Louise Ridley.
Bauer Media UK's group MD of its London Lifestyle arm tells Louise Ridley why glossy magazines retain a special relationship with readers.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires