As the FT prepares to launch a single global edition, its deputy chief executive and global commercial chief tells Arif Durrani why the newspaper is as relevant as ever.
The head of eBay Advertising tells Louise Ridley why the shopping site makes a far more compelling advertising platform than social networks.
Jamal Edwards, the founder of the online youth video broadcaster, says his expansion plans are about more than money.
The head of Manning Gottlieb OMD's start-up division admits it would not exist without goodwill and resolve. By Louise Ridley.
Amol Rajan hopes to make his mark with a newspaper makeover that he promises will be a 'classic with a twist'. Arif Durrani reports.
Arif Durrani talks with Amazon's global vice-present of advertising sales, Lisa Utzschneider, about a growing part of the retail giant's business.
Bauer Media UK's group MD of its London Lifestyle arm tells Louise Ridley why glossy magazines retain a special relationship with readers.
Vice's commercial lead for EMEA tells Louise Ridley how the once-cult brand plans to build further on its new media empire.
Ambitious projects have never fazed Belinda Rowe, who is tasked with overhauling ZenithOptimedia's international performance. By Louise Ridley.
The venture's chief executive, David Sear, sets out his stall in the war against internet titans as mobile becomes the 'first screen'. By David Benady.
The publishing director of Stylist and ShortList talks to Louise Ridley about shedding the freesheet stigma, luxury advertisers and what's next.
The Hearst UK chief executive explains how his French heritage and British pragmatism will help build the publisher's global reputation.
BT's consumer marketing chief, David James, talks to Arif Durrani about BT Sport's first few weeks.
In October, the IHT relaunches as The International New York Times. The new editor and publisher explain why to Maisie McCabe.
The Absolute Radio commercial director cites branded content and digital as key to the station's future growth. By David Benady.
After instigating sweeping changes since taking charge of OMD, Dan Clays now feels the agency is heading in the right direction. By Alasdair Reid.
The Radio Times editor has used his newspaper nous to lead the listings title to the accolade of PPA Consumer Magazine of the Year, Louise Ridley writes.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Events Coordinator Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 + bens, London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Visit Britain Circa £33,000, London
- Senior Campaign Marketing Manager Visit Britain Circa £45,000, London
- Tech PR AD Needed - Global PR Agency! Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film