'We need to get bigger and we will get bigger,' Dawn Airey, the tech company's EMEA boss, tells Arif Durrani in a rare press interview since taking the job.
The executive creative director of Bauer Media has set up a standalone content agency to enhance the company's cross-media sell. By Maisie McCabe.
As Guardian Media Group's chief executive prepares to step down, he tells Arif Durrani about the challenges of steering a "powder keg of a business" and how the 'open' strategy is working.
As the industry has evolved, so too have media buyers. But Dentsu Aegis Network's trading chief is still no pushover, he tells David Benady.
The one-time Bauer Media executive is now cinema's leading ambassador, and she wants more brands to consider the channel, Arif Durrani writes.
Porter's publisher believes the one-year-old magazine, complete with shoppable content, has created a new business model. By David Benady.
Arif Durrani meets the man who is helping the ambitious media company branch out of its financial heartland and into the mainstream through the launch of Bloomberg Business.
The NRS may be on borrowed time, but its chief executive is hoping to devise a new measurement system fit for the multimedia world. By David Benady.
The chief creative officer is hoping to boost subscribers at The Times and The Sunday Times by telling the stories behind the news headlines. By Arif Durrani.
Juggling her time between London and New York, Maxus' new global chief executive, Lindsay Pattison, faces the challenge of maintaining momentum as the network starts to mature. By Maisie McCabe.
The managing director of the FT's B2C division will be sad to leave the sales world behind, David Benady writes.
It wasn't so long ago that James Connelly was cold-calling potential clients from the directory. Now he is celebrating the big-money sale of his business, Fetch, to Dentsu Aegis Network. Arif Durrani reports
OMD has seemingly achieved the impossible by winning the IPA Effectiveness Network of the Year. Its EMEA chief explains how to David Benady.
The interim chief executive of the mobile joint venture isn't afraid to admit the offering needs clarity, David Benady writes.
The video platform's content and business operations chief tells David Benady why its ad offering should entice agencies.
The publisher is getting its sales house in order thanks to the positive guile of its chief revenue officer, Arif Durrani says.
Starcom MediaVest Group's global chief executive talks to Claire Beale about the need for talent and the new media agency model.
After three years in charge of Channel 4's sales team, Jonathan Allan is pretty pleased with how he is doing. Yes, broadcast revenue might have declined by almost 1 per cent in 2013 but, hey, Channel 4 is trying new things.
The Style at Home editor tells Maisie McCabe how the IPC success story has grown from a 'cupboard project' to a magazine selling 100,000 copies a month in three years.
Omnicom Media Group's EMEA chief of 13 years is not quite ready to leave the company yet - particularly in the midst of the biggest-ever social experiment. By Louise Ridley.
The company's managing director of advertising tells Maisie McCabe how the restructure of the sales team differs from Bauer's previous attempts.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Altrincham
- CRM - Microsoft Dynamics Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits and discretionary bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum, City of London
- Client Partner - Creative Communications Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment Up to £80,000 per annum + attractive bens package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global