The release this week of the latest ABC six-month report charting the sales trends of the UK's leading magazines is causing fractures within the industry. Arif Durrani reports
March 1999 Havas Advertising s media agency network Mediapolis merges with its Spanish counterpart Media Planning (which has offices on the Iberian peninsula and in Latin America) to create a new international network, MPG, with global billings of...
The thirst of viewers and C-list celebs for cringe-making reality shows seems unquenchable.
The freesheet team keeps on delivering despite a year of reorganisation
The ITV breakfast show has had more than its fair share of stunts - though some are of a more serious nature
He may not be a hard act to follow, but life won't be easy for George Entwistle's successor
DMGT's on/off love affair with regional press may be nearing its conclusion.
The boutique media shop has been through a buyout as well as the loss of its founders and key senior executives.
Lol and Nat, 30 July 2014, 9:07AM
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Strategist Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure