The release this week of the latest ABC six-month report charting the sales trends of the UK's leading magazines is causing fractures within the industry. Arif Durrani reports
March 1999 Havas Advertising s media agency network Mediapolis merges with its Spanish counterpart Media Planning (which has offices on the Iberian peninsula and in Latin America) to create a new international network, MPG, with global billings of...
The thirst of viewers and C-list celebs for cringe-making reality shows seems unquenchable.
The freesheet team keeps on delivering despite a year of reorganisation
The ITV breakfast show has had more than its fair share of stunts - though some are of a more serious nature
He may not be a hard act to follow, but life won't be easy for George Entwistle's successor
DMGT's on/off love affair with regional press may be nearing its conclusion.
The boutique media shop has been through a buyout as well as the loss of its founders and key senior executives.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 17 September 2014, 5:09PM
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- International Cross-Media Manager - Planning focus -Ents Client Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Planner / Strategist 3 Monkeys Communications Ltd Salary £55K - £75K (depending on experience) plus generous benefits... , London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up