The release this week of the latest ABC six-month report charting the sales trends of the UK's leading magazines is causing fractures within the industry. Arif Durrani reports
March 1999 Havas Advertising s media agency network Mediapolis merges with its Spanish counterpart Media Planning (which has offices on the Iberian peninsula and in Latin America) to create a new international network, MPG, with global billings of...
The thirst of viewers and C-list celebs for cringe-making reality shows seems unquenchable.
The freesheet team keeps on delivering despite a year of reorganisation
The ITV breakfast show has had more than its fair share of stunts - though some are of a more serious nature
He may not be a hard act to follow, but life won't be easy for George Entwistle's successor
DMGT's on/off love affair with regional press may be nearing its conclusion.
The boutique media shop has been through a buyout as well as the loss of its founders and key senior executives.
Tara Beard-Knowland, 25 July 2014, 9:07AM
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM & Social Media Manager | £50k | Leisure/Travel Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & bens, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad