The release this week of the latest ABC six-month report charting the sales trends of the UK's leading magazines is causing fractures within the industry. Arif Durrani reports
March 1999 Havas Advertising s media agency network Mediapolis merges with its Spanish counterpart Media Planning (which has offices on the Iberian peninsula and in Latin America) to create a new international network, MPG, with global billings of...
The thirst of viewers and C-list celebs for cringe-making reality shows seems unquenchable.
The freesheet team keeps on delivering despite a year of reorganisation
The ITV breakfast show has had more than its fair share of stunts - though some are of a more serious nature
He may not be a hard act to follow, but life won't be easy for George Entwistle's successor
DMGT's on/off love affair with regional press may be nearing its conclusion.
The boutique media shop has been through a buyout as well as the loss of its founders and key senior executives.
‘Welcome your thoughts and emotions’ – Dr Guy Meadows, sleep physiologist and founder of The Sleep School
NABS, 18 December 2014, 5:12PM
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Midweight Digital Designer, Berkshire Blue Tree Recruits £32,000 - £36,000, Berkshire
- Direct Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35-45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England