Quiet Storm lands Neal's Yard Remedies ad task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 11:15AM
Neal's Yard Remedies, the organic cosmetics chain, has appointed Quiet Storm to its advertising account after a pitch.
Quiet Storm will create an integrated campaign for the brand, spanning digital and print, to be released early next year.
Neal's Yard, which was founded 30 years ago, did not previously have a retained agency and has until now worked on an ad hoc basis with its suppliers.
Mel Taylor, the director at Neal's Yard Remedies, said: "Neal's Yard Remedies is 30 years old this year and we felt it was the right time to refresh our brand communications. We were looking for creative ideas and a bold approach, so we are really excited about working with the team at Quiet Storm."
Neal's Yard Remedies opened its first store in Covent Garden, London, in 1981 and offers holistic health and beauty remedies.
It also has branches in Japan and the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SEO Account Director - Fab Opportunity! GoodEgg Digital Circa £55k + Bonus and Gt Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Client Services Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Mode-al Ltd £28,000 - £33,000 + 25% bonus, Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3